"About that, I was thinking that we should cancel it"

"No, it's best we don't, the people don't need to know about my Father's situation, it could stir up a panic among them and we wouldn't want that happening besides my Father would want for the tournament to go on"

"So you are saying that we should go ahead with the plans?"

Leondre nodded

"But I also need to let you know that you need to loosen the house arrest you placed on the Lords before the Royals start loosing allies"

"I know"

"It needs to happen soon,Leondre,  they think they are under suspicion and if they start to rebel we could loose their help"

"I know"

Reuel sighed in frustration, he hated the two word sentences that Leondre was giving him, "Leondre, this is going to be a big problem"

"I know"

"Leondre, I understand you do want to find who did this and I'm willing to go all the way to fins that person and bring him to justice but we wouldn't want to loose half of the provinces' trust, this could cause a rebellion"

"I'm well aware, that's why we are going to do it my way"

"You know who it is?"

"I have my suspicions but I need to be sure, in the meantime, I lay down the house arrests because  like you said we wouldn't a rebellion"

~*~

The warrior staggered back as his sword came in contact with the man's own. The same man who had taken Alair's life not minding that he was young and had almost killed Caine if not that Caine had turned into his wild to save his own skin.
The warrior got his footing and turned to attack the same man again and was met with an expression, cold and void of even a flicker of sentiment.

It was blood for the man called Hange, the one who struck fear into the hearts of his opponents.
Hange had never lost a fight and his opponents either died or were badly injured.
They had chosen to die with honor rather than shift into their wild.

Hange struck back with force and a pure determination to get the match over with. He knew from the start that he was going to win and all he wanted at the moment was to get it over with.

He thought his opponents to be weak, he smirked at the fact that the King had them around to protect him when they could barely protect themselves.
He spat at that thought.

A moment of grace was all he gave his opponents before he went full on. He wanted to give them the hope that they were winning before he took it right under their eyes. They could  only smell it but they wouldn't touch it. He had done that to Alair and had almost done thesame thing to Caine but Caine was a coward, he had forsaken the path of death with honor.

Everyone watched the tournament silently, while the people murmured amongst themselves concerning the fact that they had thought something was wrong since the tournament had been delayed for a day, the nobles watched in silence up ahead.

The nobles had gotten irked when Leondre had put them on house arrest, they felt it was insulting since the news of the king's situation had spread round the castle.
While they understood Leondre's decision, they couldn't help but also care for their reputation.