Chapter 4: A Side Trip

"..I was so lucky to see stars with you.. if only I would've been a galaxy; you would look upto me and wish to be one with me.."

-Eden_Butterfly

DEXTER POV:

I never thought I would meet such a girl like Celina. She is cute, kinda funny. I laugh when she makes an adorable pout when she thinks she has said me something stupid. Such a naive girl. When I first saw her in that marriage looking all lost like a puppy and enjoying food like a hungry cat I craved to know how her voice sounded.

I saw how she was shocked to see me looking at her. I wanted to laugh at that but I settled for a confused look on my face. And when I saw her leaving the venue I wished I could've asked her name atleast.

But as it's said 'what you wished, is what you've been granted'. Lol.. I saw her again at that gathering my mom held. I hate gatherings and so did she when i talked to her after I thought to take an initiative.

Her voice is dripping honey. If she were of my age I would've definitely made her my girlfriend till now. But she is just a child now. She wouldn't look at me that way.
Her green doe like eyes sometimes tell me that she has a thing for me. But I know that is just an infatuation. Plus I am too old for her. She is what 15 or so and I am 21. We both would never work out anyways!

But I do want to know her. I don't know. I can't stop myself from getting vulnerable towards her. My little brother Pax have also told me a thing or two when recently I was having a conversation with him of where I am going and whom. He didn't like the fact that I am starting to feel something for Celina.
I mean who wouldn't?
Just look into her eyes and you're a dead meat!

Also this stupid amusement thing; I didn't even want to come. But then I thought that this might be a good opportunity to know her.
Don't you all think so too?

"Hey Dexter! Come here buddy it's our turn!"
My bestfriend Jessy calls me. He is a chill dude who knows me from my childhood. We met in the kindergarten and since then we have been inseparable.

"Yeah! Coming!"
I take hold of Celina's hand to go a little fast and I hear her gasp when I took hold of her wrist.
Oh! Who do we have here ? A shy shy girl..

It brought a smile to my face. As a matter of fact, every little thing this girl does bring me a smile. And when I saw Tricia the girl I almost hate; giving Celina a hard time, I thought that was the time to make her know her place. Who does she thinks she is making 'my Celina ' feel guilty.
Woah! Wait! Where did 'my' came from.
Jesus!
I need to calm my senses. This girl is messing with them really well.