Chapter 13: It's You.

"I am thankful to God I met him. Because he lead me to you"

-Eden_Butterfly

CELINA POV:

I am freaking out. And not good freaking out. Like really really bad freaking out. Like really.
I don't know what Dexter would say to me or what I would say to him..

Currently I am sitting with Jessy in his car. I was gonna walk but he offered me a ride. Told me he would give me mental support.
I don't know what that means but whatever it is everything went over my head lol.

But I do appreciate that he is not talking to me and leaving me to my own thoughts.

See this is what I like about him he is easy to talk to. He understands me, gives me space, behaves childish with me, toys with me yet acts mature. And care. O boy! He would give me the world if I asked him too.
Sometimes I think he doesn't have work but he tells me that he manages everything so no need to worry. I Don't know how he does that. But I Don't mind unless he treats me the way he always does.

My breathing is erratic and I know it and so does Jasper but he doesn't tell me anything. Dammit! Say something. I am freaking out here.
It feels like the movie is going to end and everything is coming to a climax.
Help me someone. Please.

I feel something soft on my hand.
I look over to my hand and Jasper have put his hand on mine as a reassurance.

He tells me, "Celina it's okay

He tells me, "Celina it's okay. Just calm down. If you think after a point it is too much of you then just give me a sign like a wave or something and I'll be right there to handle the rest. Okay?"
"Yes" I say absent-mindedly.

And then I see him. DEXTER.
Looking here an there, finding me.
I look over to Jasper.
He asks me again," do you want me to come with you Celina?"
"No. I need to do this alone" I tell me and get off from the car which is parked on the other side of the road.