Chapter 12: Back and Forth

"You started to care about me when I actually stopped caring about you."

-Eden_Butterfly

CELINA POV:

I cannot even express in words how much happy I felt after a long time. Jess and me were walking and talking, nothing much more romantic as the movies show but I think this is the real happiness. When you walk and share and laugh your feelings out without caring about how the other person would feel. You aren't afraid to feel vulnerable you are expressing your feelings to maximum. You are free to feel without caring about the judgments or anything.

And I don't know what love is. I am still confused about it. But I think that the way I feel with jess I how for me love is.
FREE.
No cages no boundaries.

Today I felt complete like WHOLE. I know I am not perfect. Hell no one is. But with the right person at right time at right place everything seems perfect. It fits perfectly like a puzzle.

I may have not seen him first, I might have not noticed him the way he did when it came to me. But I appreciate how he will all that he could made me feel like a princess. He is everything a girl would wish for and I am happy I met him.

I don't know what he feels about me. But I wish I could express him the way I feel for him after today..

DEXTER POV:

Ringing....
"Hello?"
"Hi celina its me Dexter, can we meet?"
"Why?"
"Because I want to apologize for my behaviour"
She sighs.
"Dexter, I don't want to talk to you about anything. I don't mind what you said. It might be your thinking. But please leave me alone for some time. Give me some space"
Hell no!
"No Celina, I know nothing is right between us. I know I messed up but celina please understand I care about you so much. I like you so much"

Pause. Pause. pause

"Hello, Celina you there?"
"Yes Dexter I am listening."
"Don't you like me celina?"
"I do Dexter, but it's just that you have been behaving really wierd. I don't know why?"
I sigh.
How can I tell her?
"Celina please meet me once and I will let you know everything"
"I don't know dexter"
"Celina please this once. Just hear me out this once and I won't ever bother you. Please celina please"
"Okay Dexter. When do you want to meet?"

"Tomorrow at the park we met that day remember. When I told you I was sorry. Can we meet there tomorrow say 5 p.m ?"

"Cool I will meet you then"
And then she hangs up.
No goodbye?

Why do I feel so much hurt.?

Cause you hurt her before my mind speaks on its own. Correct!

I am so dumb.
Now I am just waiting for tomorrow to tell Celina all that I feel and get back to her together.

JASPER POV:

I am smiling like an idiot after I left Celina.
She was so happy.  I like her like this. Always smiling.
She is a princess and she is meant to be treated like one.
And I do have the resources to provide her with whatever she wishes in the world.

I know she is independent so obviously she would never require help from me. And I don't want to help her either. I just want to be her support he spine that when she stumble I am there to catch her. So that after today she never feels alone.

Because I L.....

Ringgg!!!

Celina? At this time?
Is she okay?

"Hello celina are you okay?"
"Yeah! Kinda"
"What do you mean? Tell me properly what happened. Is something wrong. Did Dexter tell you something?"
She sighs.
Bingo!

"What did he say Celina?"
"He asked me to meet him tomorrow to clear things up and tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"That why he is behaving the way he is behaving"
"And how is he behaving exactly?"
She thinks for about 3 seconds and replies,
"Weird"

"Okay and how do you feel about that?"
"I don't know Jasper. I mean I do like him and all but I first I thought I felt something about him now I don't feel that way. I don't know what to think Jasper. I am so confused"
She says.

"Hey hey Celina calm down. Tell me everything what happened between you two so that I can understand the situation better"
I ask her.
"Umm.. are you sure?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Cause you're his best friend. Don't you think that your opinions will be biased?"
Aww. Mi Conejo. My sweet flower. Never.
"No I don't think so Celina. I know he is close to me but so are you"
I say honestly.
I hear her giggle a little.
Thank Lord heavens.

"Okay.. " she says and tells me everything from start till the end.

That son of a monkey.
How dare he behave like this with my girl. MY GIRL.
I'll break him limb from limb.
I will bury him in the grave.

"Hello Jasper? Are you there?"
"Oh yes Celina sorry. I was just thinking something"
"So what do you think I should do?"
"I think you should listen to him first Celina and then decide what you want to say."

She pauses a little.
"Jasper umm.. will you.. will you come with me tomorrow to meet Dexter?"

Anything for you darling.😘
Did my heart do a little flip. 🙃

"Sure Celina. I would love to. Don't worry."
"Thankyou Jasper"
"No problem celina"
"Bye" she says,
"Bye" I say and cut the call.

One wrong word Dexter ONE WORD and I swear on my every fibre that I am alive upon. I'll beat the shit out of you if you made my girl cry.

'YOU CAN PLAY THE SONG NOW'

*****

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short than the others. But a lot more interesting stuff would be there in next chapter.

Keep reading! Keep commenting! Keep voting!🖤