Chapter 5: It was just like a movie

"But if by chance you here alone; can I have a moment before I go."

Dexter POV:

Dexter POV:

A ring from my phone interrupted the beautiful moment me and Celina were spending together. My bestfriend was calling me.
And he never calls me. Like never.
Fish!
"Hey dude, where are you? Still with her?"
What's it with people nowadays, can't I have a moment of peace with myself?
"Yes" I say politely wishing Celina wouldn't be able to hear me.
"Cool! So actually we all were heading home, what about you?"
"Yeah! I am gonna leave soon, meet you in 30" I say and hang up.

Celina looks at me, her face giving me the look of who-was-it.
"It was Jessy, they all are heading home" I say.
I saw a moment of relief on her face and as soon as it comes it is gone.
"Oh" she replies,
"Should we umm.." she continues; "leave too?"
NO.
"Yes, I think it's getting late", I reply her with a heavy heart.

She looks disappointed just like me but the difference is that she shows it and i don't.
I don't even know what she is thinking, but I do know that I want to know her every single thought.
Jesus Christ!

We stand up and start walking. The evening is showing it's presence and the street lights are illuminating giving a beautiful view to watch.
Just as we are a little far from the lake we hear a loud bang!
Whoom!
Celina gets startled and hold onto my sleeves.
And I get the great her to protect her from all the danger that is in this world.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.
"Kinda" she replies and tries to leave my sleeves.
"If you want you can hold my sleeves uptil we reach at your house". I offer.
She doesn't say anything to this but instead of holding the sleeves she holds onto my pinky finger.
I never noticed before but awwwww her hands are too small and too soft.
Just like the fur of a fluffy rabbit. Lol.

We walk half the distance and then we drive off in my car to her place. When we reach her house I look towards her and tell her, "I enjoyed today very much celina"
She blushes.
Even if it is quite dark here in the car I could see her cheeks painting pink from a little light coming from her house.
"Me too" she says. More like breathes.
She's nervous.

And then she looks at me in the eyes. Her eyes are so mesmerizing that for a second I forget about right and wrong. I lean over to her and place a kiss on her cheek.
She gasps.
As soon as she does that I become aware of what I have done!
Shit!

 As soon as she does that I become aware of what I have done! Shit!