Taking action

*Third Person POV*

Technoblade entered Class 2-A normally, which was a rare occurrence. He even brought someone who wasn't Dan or Stampy along with him, which was an even rarer occurrence. The person he brought wore a dark grey cloak and a mask. 

"Hello nerds, today we'll be talking about 303." Technoblade said. 

"What about our 1 hour session of Modern Heroics!?" Wilbur asked. 

"Pfft, that's for losers." Technoblade replied. 

"Fair point." Wilbur added on. 

"Anyway, listen up. Today I've got an assistant with me here. He will assist us in capturing 303 and engage in combat if needed." Technoblade introduced. 

"Who's under the mask? Is it a pro hero?" Tubbo asked. 

"I bet it's a super powerful one too!" Tommy exclaimed excitedly. 

As the cloaked figure took off his cloak and unmasked himself, the expressions of the students from Class 2-A went from an excited and eager one to a surprised and angry one. 

"Schlatt!" Clay growled as he positioned himself, ready for a battle. 

"Calm your balls, I'm not here to fight." Schlatt reassured. 

"That's what you said last time, and Clay broke an arm!" Gogy yelled. 

"Oh can we forget about that already? It just feels like it's being used as comedy relief. Not very comedic or creative of the writer." Schlatt scoffed. 

"Got a point there." Technoblade replied. 

"Anyway, I'll say it a hundred times if I must... I am not here to fight. Instead, I believe we have a common goal, and that is take 303 down." Schlatt said. 

"Why are you helping us? Didn't you tinker with Vincent's memories just to make him do this?" Wilbur asked. 

"That... was the objective. However, he was not 100% complete as there remained a few aspects of Vincent deep within 303's consciousness. Though I knew this, I was desperate at the time so Minx and I released him. As you know, things turned out quite differently from what I'd expect." Schlatt explained. 

"And look where that brought you." Tommy scoffed. 

"Tch. Point is, I want to avenge my sister and I only stand a chance if I form a temporary alliance with you all." Schlatt said. 

"I get where you're coming from, Schlatt. But everything that 303 has done to you was your own doing. This is your karma for everything you've done." Clay said sternly. 

"I am aware." Schlatt replied. 

As Clay and Schlatt glared at each other intensely, a beeping sound could suddenly be heard coming from Schlatt's pocket. 

"You own a 3310? It's 2021 man..." Zak sighed. 

"It's not a phone, you disgusting weeb. It's a tracker, one that tracks 303. And it looks like... He's heading over to Tartarus prison, for some reason." Schlatt announced. 

"What's he going over there for?" Darryl asked. 

"Won't know if we don't follow him. Clay, Darryl, Tommy, Wilbur, Zak and Nick, you're with us. The rest of you nerds will be on standby in case we need any backup. Understood?" Technoblade asked. 

"Yes sir!"