Starting things off

*Clay POV*

"One for All.." I mumbled under my breath as a neon green electricity surrounded my entire body. 

"That's it! You're doing it!" Notch praised, "Now try to throw an attack!" 

Hearing Notch's orders, I simply nodded as a response before preparing to throw an attack. I exhaled the air inside my lungs and swung my right fist towards a punching bag. 

"SMASHHHH!!!" I yelled as I dug my fist into the punching bag. 

The punching bag couldn't handle my attack very well as it literally flew away after absorbing the impact, much to my surprise. 

"Marvellous!" Notch exclaimed happily as he clapped his hands. 

I wiped a sweat off my brow and fell onto my feet as I was exhausted, perhaps I should've slept a little earlier last night. 

"Your growth with One for All is astounding, Clay! It took me half a year to be able to throw a punch like that." Notch complimented. 

"Yeah well, 'Clutch' is sort of similar to 'One for All'.... So I'm pretty experienced in this criteria." I replied. 

"Yes, indeed. Anyway, I think it's time for you to go get ready for class. I seriously don't recommend being late on the first day of the new semester, especially when Technoblade is your homeroom teacher." Notch suggested. 

"Oh right! Well, I'll see you later, Notch!" I said as I headed inside the dormitory and rushed to the bathroom to go get cleaned up. 

Half an hour later... 

I headed into my new classroom where I was greeted by the usual scene of Zak and Tommy arguing about something, Nick setting chairs on fire, Gogy trying to stop Nick and Ant hissing at Wilbur, who for some reason has a squirt gun in his possession. 

Also, Tubbo was eating honey. That was new. 

"Good morning, Clay." Darryl greeted with a smile. 

"Morning, Darryl." I greeted back.

Suddenly, burst out of the floor. It was Technoblade. 

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO COME FROM THE CEILING, BUT I DIDN'T! I CAME FROM UNDERGROUND! HAH! NERDS!" Technoblade yelled before laughing uncontrollably. 

The class was speechless, but expected nothing less. It was Technoblade after all. 

"How did he dig all that with one arm?" Harvey asked.

"Someone's gonna fall in there one day." Nikki commented. 

"Exactly." Technoblade said, "Anyway, wear your PE uniforms. We're going to train at Grounds B." 

Everyone rushed out of the classroom as we knew if we were late, there would be unpredictable yet scary consequences. Everyone eventually reached Grounds B 5 minutes earlier than Technoblade. For some reason, Class 1-B was also there.

"Alright nerds. Instead of pitting you against each other during practice as usual, we will be doing something different. This time, we'll be pitting you against the nerds from Class 1-B. Oh, and we also have Dan here." Technoblade said. 

"Hello, Class 1-A... It's been a while. Anyway, I'm the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B. And today, we'll be doing a joint training session where each and every single one of you go against a student from my class." Dan explained. 

"How's that any different from usual training?" I mentally asked. 

"So we shall now draw lots to see who will be going up against who first." Dan said as he pulled a box out of nowhere. 

"First up, we have Darryl versus Eret!"