Multiplication

*Third Person POV*

Gogy stepped into the ring fully determined. He had been training a lot with Ant and is confident that he has received some efficient gains in both his physical strength and his quirk power.

Across the ring was Karl, his opponent. 

"Hey, I'm Karl. Let's have ourselves a good match!" Karl said. 

"You bet." Gogy replied. 

"Match BEGIN!" Dan announced. 

Almost immediately, Gogy focused his line of sight on Karl in an attempt to alter his vision. However, Karl caught onto Gogy's intentions and wasted no time in taking action. 

Suddenly, a duplicate of Karl leapt out of Karl's original body. This process continued until there were 8 Karl's in the ring. 

"So his quirk allows him to multiply his own self and create clones... Interesting." Gogy thought to himself. 

"You know I actually read up about you and your class... And I'm actually pretty lucky I was matched up against you. Had I been matched up with either Nick or Clay, I would've had a tough time." One of the Karls spoke. 

"What do you mean?" Gogy asked. 

"Your quirk grants you the ability to alter one's vision by removing their ability to see colour, correct? Last I checked, you can only use it on one person at a time. But here I am, one of many." Another one of the Karl's spoke. 

"Yeah well I think your source of information is a little outdated, buddy." Gogy said. 

"Hmm?" Karl gestured. 

Suddenly, all the clones that Karl created, including himself started having odd experiences with their eyesight. Their vision was spiralling with colours fading in and out. 

"I don't know if you heard, but I've been doing some training with a friend of mine. And I've recently discovered a trick I could utilise with my quirk. Spiral Vision, I'd like to call it." Gogy explained. 

Karl and his clones couldn't reply as they were too distracted by the effect that Gogy brought onto their vision. Some of them couldn't even see properly. One by one, Gogy started knocking out the Karls out of the ring. He didn't even care which one was the original Karl, his main priority was to knock them all out. 

Soon enough, Gogy managed to knock every single one of the Karls out of the ring which earned him the win. 

As Gogy exited the ring, he stretched his hand out to Karl and offered to help him up. Karl gladly accepted it. 

"I heavily underestimated you, I apologise." Karl said in an apologetic tone. 

"Don't worry, my friends and family sometimes does that too. But it's no big deal." Gogy joked. 

"Oh... I'm sorry..." Karl apologised. 

"That was a joke, silly." Gogy chuckled. 

"Very funny." Karl exclaimed sarcastically. 

"I know." Gogy said proudly as he puffed his chest out. 

"Wasn't this supposed to be an action filled battle between two classes? Why are there friendships forming? What is the meaning of this?" Technoblade questioned. 

"Not everything has to be blood and death, Techno." Dan reassured. 

"Well I didn't lose an arm just to witness the power of friendship, did I?" Technoblade asked. 

"Oooookay.... Onto the next match!" Dan quickly said.