Foot Vibration

*Third Person POV*

The ground started shaking violently as cracks formed on the ground, creating a large hole. Most civilians were fine due to the coordination of the heroes that were present at the time, however there was one who slipped into the hole. 

Clay quickly activated One for All and leapt inside the large hole to save the civilian who fell. He dived straight towards them, picked them up and boosted himself up with a finger flick downwards which shot Clay upwards with the civilian in his arm. 

"Thank you so much, I thought I was a goner." The civilian exclaimed gratefully. 

"No problem." Clay replied before approaching a hero and asking about the situation. 

"The ground was literally shaking, and then this giant hole was formed." The hero explained. 

"Could it be an earthquake or a villain attack?" Clay asked. 

"Let's hope it's just an earthquake and not a villain attack." The hero said. 

Suddenly, 3 figures leapt down from 3 separate buildings as one landed right in front of Clay. As he landed, the ground started shaking, even more violently before. Apparently, the earthquakes were this guy's doing. 

"You just had to say it, didn't you?" Clay grumbled before the villain grabbed him by the face. 

"So this is the kid that brought down the great Herobrine? I expected you to look a tad bit more... Tougher. Well, no matter. Alright boys! Go crazy and fight whoever you wanna fight! This kid's mine!" The villain yelled sadistically before his arm was shot by an arrow, releasing Clay from his grip. 

"Stand down." The hero said while pointing his arrow-loaded bow towards the villain.

"I don't think you'd wanna get involved with my business, Robin Hood. I was only planning on killing this boy, but now I think I'm gonna kill you too." The villain threatened as he pulled the arrow out of his arm. 

"First of all, I have a name and it's Nestorio. Anyway, come at me then." The hero said as he loaded his bow with another arrow. 

The villain stomped on the ground, creating a violent vibration that was meant for Nestorio. However, Nestorio managed to leap into the air, avoiding the villain's attack. 

"Bah, dumb luck! You can't keep dodging forever!" The villain yelled as he stomped even more, causing the ground to shake even more.

"Geez, you're loud." Nestorio said as he shot an arrow at the villain's thigh. 

"You think a teeny tiny little arrow can stop me!?" The villain asked. 

"No, but it's enough to stop your nonsensical stomping. They're called Quirk Nullifying arrows, ya dumb dumb." Nestorio spoke. 

"You think taking away my quirk's gonna stop me?" The villain asked. 

"No, but the boy will." Nestorio replied. 

Clay activated 'Clutch' and dug his fist right into the villain's face, sending the villain flying away and crashing into a nearby street lamp. 

"Just to make sure." Nestorio said as he shot an arrow that landed on the villain's arm. 

"Why'd you have to shoot him?" Clay asked. 

"Just to make sure he was truly knocked out. That arrow was filled with a chemical that has the power to knock a healthy human male out for 5 hours." Nestorio explained. 

"Huh, neat." Clay said. 

Eventually, the villain and his other two lackeys were arrested. Before they were taken away though, Clay had a few questions to ask. 

"Oi, you three. Do any of you have anything to do with Schlatt?" Clay asked. 

"Well, wouldn't you like to know? All I'm gonna tell you is that he and master have talked." One of the villain's lackey said before being thrown into a police van. 

"I feel like Vurb would like this van for some reason. Anyway, I got some good info. Better inform Notch." Clay thought.