Unlikely Alliance

*Third Person POV*

Technoblade exited the hospital with a can of carbonated apple juice he bought from a random vending machine inside the building. As he walked, someone who was wearing a grey hoodie followed closely behind. 

Technoblade slurped the liquid from the can in his hands before crushing it with his metal arm. He then threw the crushed metal can at the hooded figure, who caught it with ease. 

"I was sure I was being subtle." The hooded figure said. 

"Not with that body figure, Schlatt." Technoblade replied. 

The hooded figure took his hoodie off, revealing that he was in fact, Schlatt. 

"I assume it isn't very hero-like to litter, am I correct?" Schlatt asked as he showed Technoblade the crushed can he threw at him. 

"That wasn't my intention. Anyway, what do you want?" Technoblade asked. 

"I'm not here to fight, I'm here to talk." Schlatt answered.

"Last time you said that, Clay broke an arm. How can I be certain that the same thing won't happen again with me?" Technoblade asked. 

Hearing this, Schlatt sighed as he raised both his hands up, showing that he really wasn't looking for a fight. Technoblade was still a little skeptical, but he decided to give the dude a chance to speak. 

"You get 5 minutes, don't waste it." Technoblade said. 

"Thank you. Anyway, I believe both of us have a similar objective... Regarding 303, or as you call him, Vincent." Schlatt said. 

"That's none of your business." Technoblade replied. 

"Oh, but it is. He murdered my sister..." Schlatt said. 

"That's on you. You murdered countless of heroes and innocent lives. You had it coming the moment you swore your allegiance to Herobrine." Technoblade spoke. 

"It is true that I cannot take back the horrible things I've done in the past. But I do want to at least do something right, for once in my life and for Minx." Schlatt pleaded. 

Hearing Schlatt, Technoblade pondered. Sure, it was risky to trust someone like Schlatt, but he didn't seem to have any other ulterior motive other than avenge his sister. Maybe... Just maybe...

"Fine. We'll work together on this one." Technoblade said reluctantly. 

"Thank you for having me." Schlatt thanked.