Thirty-Eight

Tubbo was the first awake that morning. While he hadn't wanted to wake up, he knew he had to so he and Ryleigh could watch Lani and Teagan open gifts. He shook the girl awake after a few moments, being unable to find her between the blankets strewn about and the fact that Tommy had her completely encased in his arms.

Once he finally did wake her up she crawled from Tommy's arms and followed Tubbo into the kitchen. They made some toast simply so she could take her medicine and say to their parents they ate something.

Ryleigh felt as if she wasn't supposed to be awake at this hour seeing as it was still dark. It was only 5:30 in the morning but that hadn't changed the fact that she felt tired as hell.

She quickly freshened up before walking back into the bedroom to Tubbo, Tommy's hoodie handing off of her like a dress.

"Ready?" Tubbo asked to which she nodded. She yawned and the line connected quite quickly.

"Good morning!" Lani said into the phone happily. Ryleigh didn't think she'd miss her sisters as much as she did, so when she heard the simple good morning she had actually wished she was home at the moment.

"Hello!" They said in unison.

"Mum! Mum! Tubbo and Ryleigh are on the phone, can we open gifts now?!" Lani said excitedly.

"Yeah, go sit down and get Teagan too." Their mother said with a laugh. Ryleigh leaned her head on Tubbo's shoulder, smiling wide. The only time she can think of when she smiled this wide was any moment with Tommy or Ranboo, besides family.

The pair watched their family open gifts. Lani and Teagan were very happy with the gifts Tubbo and Ryleigh had gotten them as well as the ones they got from their parents.

After a few hours the call ended and both were happy with the outcome of the call. They both laid back on the twin sized bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

The pair woke up to Ranboo and Tommy running into the room and yelling at them to wake up.

Ryleigh left the room dozing off again on Tommy's back whilst Tubbo was cursing under his breath at Ranboo and Tommy for waking him up with absolutely no warning when he was up only hours prior.

It was almost noon by now and gifts had yet to be opened besides Phil's gift from the boys, obviously. Tommy reached the bottom stair and walked into the living room.

"If you drop me on the hardwood floor i wont hesitate to bring you with me." Ryleigh said, voice stern. Tommy decided it was best just to sit down on the floor instead of dropping her to the ground.

Most people were awake; Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap being the exception. Their position was still the same except now Quackity's head was laid on Sapnap's chest and Karl's still in his lap as they all laid down, blankets strewn about.

Dream and George were making breakfast pancakes while everyone was either still waking up or had been up for ages and had some things to do. All the people in the neighboring house freshened up and got everyone's gifts.

After everyone had gathered back into one house and breakfast was eaten, they hastily made their way to the livingroom to hand out gifts as well as open them.

{573 words}