Thirty One

Ryleigh woke up to a vacant room. She had just assumed everyone left to go downstairs. The teen laid in bed for an estimated hour and a half before she felt very sick to her stomach. She groaned at the sudden burning feeling left inside her stomach.

Ryleigh stumbled to the bathroom and sat on the floor, feeling hot but also cold at the same time. After what felt like hours of stomach cramps she finally got relief and threw up in the toilet before her. The first day and last two days of her period were always the worst for her.

Ryleigh walked back into her room to change into new clothing. Once changed, she climbed back into bed to lie down for a little bit since she had felt very weak.

A knock on her door startled her to say the least.

"Ry?" Tommy asked, opening the door slightly. She hummed in response and he came into the room completely.

"You look like shit." Tommy stated with concern.

"Way to flatter a girl there, Tommy." The girl mumbled into her pillow. "I don't feel well."

Tommy shut the door quietly and walked to her bed, sitting down gently on the edge. The worried boy felt her head and frowned.

"You're warm." Tommy states quietly. "Here, why don't we go downstairs and get you something small to eat as well as take your medicine. Then we can come back upstairs and watch a movie together."

The weak girl nodded before sitting up and leaning on Tommy slightly.

"You can get on my back." He offered, standing slightly and holding onto her so she didn't fall.

Tommy helped her get onto his back safely.

"Ry, wrap your legs around my torso." The girl did as instructed and gripped onto his shirt slightly while laying her head on his shoulder.

Tommy walked them downstairs and into the kitchen. He set Ryleigh down on the counter so that he could get her medication and something small to eat.

"Where is everyone?" Ryleigh asked groggily.

"Dream and George are on a date. Ranboo is doing school in the living room. Quackity is taking an exam. Karl and Sapnap are doing something upstairs in Sap's room. Wilbur and Niki went out to lunch a few hours ago. Tubbo is still knocked out. I woke up a few hours ago and did some school, checking up on you occasionally." Tommy elaborated. "Here."

Ryleigh took her pill and watched Tommy move  around to make her a piece of toast.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty." Ranboo said with a small yawn as he walked into the kitchen. She hummed in response and pulled the sleeves of her night shirt down.

"You okay?"

"She doesn't feel well." Tommy answered.

"What he said." Ryleigh mumbled.

"Anything i can do?" Ranboo asked nicely. She shook her head and he nodded.

"Well im one text away if so. I might wake Tubbo up to watch a movie with me." Ranboo said. She laughed lightly at the statement.

"Tell him i dont feel good, he'll get his ass up quickly."

"I heard Ry was sick." Tubbo said, walking down the stairs.

"Holy-" Ranboo stated.

"What the fuck?!-" Tommy exclaimed.

"What?" Tubbo asked tiredly. Tommy and Ranboo laughed while Tubbo stood confused and Ryleigh ate her toast.

"I just don't feel good, thank you for proving a point though." Ryleigh smiled, taking another bite of her toast.

"Ranboo wanna watch a movie? My school work is finished until Christmas."

"Sure! What movie do you wanna watch?"
Ranboo and Tubbo's voices faded out as they walked into the living room whilst arguing about what movie they wanted to watch.

Tommy stood in between the girl's legs, still being a few inches taller then her. Ryleigh laid her head on his shoulder just after finishing her toast. He rubbed circles on her back softly to provide some type of comfort.

"Ry! Ry were watching Beauty and The Beast, wanna watch?" Tubbo yelled from the living room.

"Wanna watch?" Ryleigh asked, lifting her head to look at the blonde boy in front of her. He nodded and helped her off the counter.

Tommy slipped his hand in hers as she walked into the living room. Ranboo sat on the bed he made on the floor while doing school work. Tubbo was sat on the loveseat leaving the bigger couch for Tommy and Ryleigh.

The movie played and everyone was watching intently. Ranboo was very invested in physically causing pain to Gaston. Tubbo was focused on the teacups. Tommy kept his mind on the movie as a whole, as he'd never watched it before.

Ryleigh was trying to focus on the movie but couldnt seeing as an oblivious sixteen year old giant was sitting directly next to her.

At first the pair were just sat next to each other, trying not to make their friends uncomfortable. Eventually her head ended up on his shoulder and she curled into a ball.

Tommy nudged the girl softly enough that her head lifted slightly.

"Wanna lie down?" He whispered, looking around to make sure nobody had been listening in. Ryleigh nodded after a few moments of hesitation. Tommy lied down on his back and invited her to lay down as well.

Ryleigh laid down on her stomach, resting her head on the boy's upper chest softly. Tommy rested his chin on top of where her head laid, playing with her long hair absentmindedly.

The pair got very caught up in the moment and honestly didn't mind. Both were comfortable and content.

When the credits rolled on the screen, Tommy and Ryleigh were both asleep. Ryleigh was knocked out and Tommy was only half asleep. Ranboo laid a blanket over the pair while tubbo took a picture.

The front door opened and shut, but neither budged.

"Teenagers? Is everyone okay?" Wilbur asked, hand still holding Niki's from their day out.

"Im headed upstairs, Will." Niki said before running off upstairs to call Minx.

"Wilbur, shhh! Come look!" Tubbo whisper yelled. Wilbur followed the smaller brunette into the livingroom. Ranboo was on the floor scrolling through TikTok. Ryleigh and Tommy were cuddling intimately on the couch.

"Did you take a picture??" Wilbur questioned quietly.

"'Course i did!" Tubbo whispered back. Wilbur laughed and left them alone.

{1053 words}