Twenty-Eight

The final obstacle of seven was coming up and the leaderboard looked like this:

1st- George and Dream - 41 pts
2nd- Wilbur and Phil - 40 pts
3rd- Ranboo and Ryleigh - 37 pts
4th- Techboblade and Sapnap - 34 pts
5th- Quackity and Karl - 28 pts
6th- Tubbo and Tommy - 26 pts
7th- Bad and Skeppy - 24 pts
8th- Eret and Antfrost - 22 pts
9th- Niki and Fundy - 19 pts

Scoring and Points were followed below.
1st - 10 points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 6 points
5th - 5 points
6th - 4 points
7th - 2 points
8th - 1 points
9th - 0 points

The first game was a game of volleyball. Dream had taken everyone to a park and split them off into different courts to face off until the final two. The first game was Bad and Skeppy versus Tommy and Tubbo.

Tommy and Tubbo evolved and faced Eret and Antfrost. They won again and advanced to Technoblade and Sapnap. They unfortunately lost but they still were in the playing field.

By the end of the multiple matches Ryleigh and Ranboo won with Wilbur and Phil in a close second.

The second game was a throw and catch game. The pairs were on opposite ends of the backyard and throwing a ball, slowly moving away from one another.

Sapnap and Technoblade came in first with Dream and George as a tie. They had a tie breaker and George being George wasn't paying attention. He got hit in the head with a ball, giving the win to Sapnap and Technoblade.

The third game was capture the flag. Dream and George were killing it as was Technoblade and Sapnap. They faced each other in the final match, Sapnap and Technoblade taking the final win for Capture the Flag.

The fourth game was eventful to say the least. Each pair had to have their hands handcuffed together and play minecraft.

They played a private game of bedwars where all eight teams were to face off. Ranboo and Ryleigh worked well together and actually communicated to a point where they won. Surprisingly Tommy and Tubbo were they're main opponents as everyone else was fighting with their partner. Tommy would occasionally yell at Tubbo but overall supported him and hyped him up. It made Ryleigh happy to say the least.

Game five was outdoor tic tac toe. A few people had stayed up the night prior to put together tarps with a tic tac toe game board on it. Wilbur and Phil won this game by a long shot. At one point they even had to stop playing because they'd beaten everyone and people just assumed they'd win, which they did.

Wilbur and Phil also won game six. Game six was Soccer, football to people who didnt live in the US. Ranboo and Ryleigh were their biggest competitors at first.

At some point during their second or third game Ryleigh twisted her ankle. Ryleigh being Ryleigh, she didnt tell anyone and ended up hurting herself worse.

She slowly got worse and worse on the field that they'd dropped from number two to number six quite quickly. It got to a point where when she'd put any pressure on it a shooting pain ran up her leg.

She and Ranboo sat out for a good bit of the rounds after that.

The last and final game was American Football. It was tag football instead of tackle football, meaning if you tagged one of the players it'd be like tackling them.

This game was so people didnt get hurt like Ryleigh had the game prior. Ranboo and Ryleigh got last place in this game due to her needing to sit out.

Tommy and Tubbo pulled the final win for game seven while just learning most of the rules. Everyone was left in shock with that information.

The final scores looked like this:
1st - George and Dream - 47
2nd - Wilbur and Phil - 42
3rd - Technoblade and Sapnap - 41
4th - Ranboo and Ryleigh - 37
5th - Tommy and Tubbo - 36
6th - Bad and Skeppy - 33
7th - Quackity and Karl - 32
8th- Niki and Fundy - 24
9th - Eret and Antfrost - 23

Since prizes were not appointed at the beginning of setting everything up, they all agreed upon something.

The last three placers have to treat the first three to lunch. The remaining middle three teams treat their teammates to lunch. You also only have to buy them lunch, you do not have to actively eat with them.

So the next day everyone went out to eat for lunch.

{756 words}