Thirty-Two

It was now December 17th and Christmas was coming a lot quicker than everyone expected.

Wilbur and Ryleigh were driving to the grocery store as well as the mall so she could get Christmas gifts for more people.

Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo were one of the only people at the house so Technoblade and Phil were there to watch over them until the pair got back or some other authority figure did.

Dream George and Sapnap had some plans. Karl and Quackity had to drive back to North Carolina for a last minute Mr. Beast video that Karl had to be there for, Quackity just tagged along for something to do.

Niki, Fundy, Eret, and Antfrost had made plans. Skeppy and Bad were taking the house and using it to their advantage for some alone time.

Phil's phone went off making Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo listen intently from the dining room.

"What do you mean? Will, Will calm down man. Will breathe, are you okay? No no it's alright. Alright uh call someone and we'll be on our way. Nobody is gonna hate you Will, i promise. Breathe and you'll be okay. Call be back once you call help okay?" Phill said, his face going white and Technoblade being utterly confused and concerned. The three teens were worried but oblivious to what could have happened.

"Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo could you go get your shoes on? Tubbo stay back for a moment please."

Ranboo and Tommy raced upstairs after Tommy reassured Tubbo a few times that it was probably nothing serious and Will just was running late or popped a tire or something.

That was definitely not the case.

"Whats up?" Tubbo asked.

"Tubbo, there has been an accident. Wilbur and Ryleigh were in a car accident. Wilbur thinks he broke his wrist has some minor cuts. Ryleigh had hit her head pretty hard off of the window and is unconscious. He did call 911 already and it was a minor crash. Im sure both are alright but i don't want you to freak out whenever we get to the hospital, okay?"

"Is..Is she..wait...Ry...what?" Tubbo stuttered out. Phill immediately pulled him into a hug, Technoblade being in pure shock next to them.

"She'll be fine. It'll be okay. Just breathe, okay?" Phil consoled. Tubbo nodded before running off upstairs. He saw Tommy and immediately hugged him. Tommy patted his head due to the randomness of this.

"You okay, Tubso?" Tommy asked, concerned for his best friend. Tubbo nodded and pulled away. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on.

"Hurry up please." Tubbo whispered when he left to go back downstairs. Tommy was now starting to worry about why Phil kept Tubbo back.

"Boys, i need you down here!" Phil yelled. Ranboo and Tommy exited their rooms and walked downstairs.

"Alright, where are we going Dadza?" Tommy asked, glancing at Tubbo to make sure he was okay.

"Boys were going to the hospital. Ryleigh and Wilbur were in a car accident. Very minor, minimal damage but Ryleigh might have head trauma so we need to get her checked out. Do not act out please." Phil said. Tommy's face ran whiter than usual.

Nobody except Tubbo, Ranboo, Niki, and Wilbur knew Tommy and Ryleigh were together.

Everyone walked outside, Tommy and Tubbo practically competing to be the quietest. They drove twenty minutes to the hospital in a silence nobody wanted to be in. Ranboo comforted Tubbo and Tommy just looked out the window, trying his hardest to process this information.

They arrived at the hospital and Tommy's nerves spiked. Wilbur was leaning on the bricks outside the entrance with a white cast on his arm and a few stitches on his opposing arm.

Wilbur looked up when he heard Phil's voice call out his name. He visibly relaxed seeing a few of his favorite people. Wilbur walked to the five of them and immediately hugged Phil.

As soon as Phill pulled away Wilbur hugged all three of the teens, Tommy still being kind of out of it.

The six of them walked inside the hospital. Wilbur had explained that she was okay but she was still unconscious. It was common for her to be as the crash was less than an hour ago and she had hit her head hard enough for her to need stitches.

Since she was still unconscious nobody could see her except for Wilbur and Tubbo as they were her family. Wilbur being her temporary legal guardian while they were visiting Florida.

Once in the waiting room, Wilbur lead Tubbo back to her room. Tommy sat the furthest from everyone, not intentionally it just kind of happened that way.

After about half an hour Technoblade came and sat next to the blonde boy.

"Hey kid, you alright?" Techno asked, voice sounding more concerned than monotone. Tommy opened his mouth to speak but no words could seem to come out so he just resorted to nodding. Techno nudged him slightly making Tommy look up at him.

"Follow me, Tommy." Tommy nodded in response and followed the man outside.

He hadn't really realized how dizzy he'd become until breathing in real air. He leaned against the brick wall taking deep breathes of the fresh Florida air.

"She'll be okay, Tom. I know you're worried-"

"Im fine." Tommy cut the older off as he slid down the wall slowly.

"For once im calling you on your bullshit. You think we don't see how much you care for her? You might not be as close to her as Tubbo, but that doesn't make you any less important to her nor does that mean she thinks any less of you. You care for her and you're allowed to feel worried and upset and freaked out, Tommy. But you have to allow yourself to feel those things, Tommy, you have to allow it." Technoblade spoke to the younger. Tommy looked up and the look in his eyes made Technoblade want to completely and utterly protect the younger from everything this cruel world would throw his way.

"What if she's not okay though..." Tommy whispered out.

"It was a minor accident. Tommy you're a strong kid. You've been through so much. I can assure you it'll be okay. More head trauma will be ruled out when she wakes up but im sure its nothing more than just a concussion."

A few tears rolled down Tommy's cheeks, finally letting his terror sink in at how real this situation was.

"I can't lose her.." Tommy whispered, allowing his walls to crumble and letting Technoblade in.

Technoblade pulled the younger into a hug almost immediately.

"I know Tom, i know." Technoblade whispered as the blonde cried into his shoulder.

After a few moments they walked back inside, Tommy sitting where he previously was. Ranboo had moved to sit next to him, noticing his red and puffy eyes.

"She'll be okay man." Ranboo spoke quietly. Tommy nodded.

"Wanna play minecraft?" Ranboo asked, pulling out his phone. Tommy smiled and nodded. They played minecraft until Tubbo and Wilbur walked out.

"She's awake." Tubbo said, locking eyes with Tommy. Tommy could've broke again then and there from the look in Tubbo's eyes.

{1205 words}