Six

Tw// Knife play * NOT SEXUAL *

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ryleigh was sitting at her desk, holding a pocket knife in thought. She admired how the sun hit it perfectly and would reflect the beams of light onto her white painted walls. She'd lightly carved a few things into her wooden desk, absentmindedly. She ran her finger across the blade slowly, but not hard enough to pierce her skin.

A few days had passed since the twins met Tommy. Ryleigh felt things change after that. Nothing did, but she felt it did. They still insulted each other. They still acted hateful towards each other. They didnt change, but something just did.

She found herself smiling when he texted out of the blue. She found herself wanting to talk to him more. She noticed that they'd been having more nice conversations and she found herself wanting to hold on to the good feeling in her chest when he showed that he cared. And though she kept her confusion to herself, Tubbo could easily spot what was going on between the pair. He knew his best friend, and he most certainly knew his sister.

"Ryleigh! Wanna play Among Us with-"

"Fuck! Ow!" Ryleigh said as jumped in fear making the knife slip from her grasp. The knife cut her palm as it slipped out of her grasp and clattered onto the floor.

"What'd you do?!" Tubbo asked, running to her to see what she did.

"You scared me!" She exclaimed back, looking up at the boy rather than her hand.

"Why did you have a knife?!"

"I got distracted and bored!"

"So your immediate reaction was to play with a pocket knife?!"

"Why did you even yell?!"

"I was in another room!"

"Lets just play the stupid game." She said with a small chuckle.

"Lets wrap your hand and then play the stupid game." He responded, grabbing her uncut hand and pulling her out of her chair. The pair walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

"So who all are we playing with?"

"A lot of people you don't know. Some might be streaming or filming for a video if you don't mind." He responded dabbing her now wet cut dry.

"That's fine, just tell me names before hand." She said, wincing slightly at the pain in her hand. Tubbo nodded before grabbing gauze and wrapping it.

"Okay so we have: Me, You, Tommy, Wilbur, Dream, Phil, Technoblade, Badboyhalo, Sapnap, and Niki."

"Alright, all i know is Tommy, but alright." She said with a smile. He helped her get the app started and help her get discord. He soon walked back to his room and added her to the call.

"Ry?" Tubbo asked to see if she fully joined.

"Tubbo, hello." After she said two words the call broke out into chaos. She couldn't hear anyone until her door opened. He typed in a code on her screen and she joined the game.

"Who gave them the code?" Someone voiced as the call went silent.

"I did since you lot wouldnt shut the hell up." Tubbo voiced. "The only person left to join is Tommy." He spoke into her mic before walking out and into his own room.

"Tubbo?" A voice spoke as they entered the call.

"Tommy! Hi! I'll send you the code." Tubbo spoke. "Can everyone introduce themselves so Ryleigh knows who is who?"

"Im Wilbur and im the cyan colour." A british accent rang out.

"Hello, Im Niki, im the purple colour."

"Im Dream, colour lime."

"Im Phil colour dark green."

"Im Sapnap, colour orange."

"Im Technoblade, i stay colour pink."

"Hello Muffin! Im Bad, im the black colour."

"Hello woman im red." Tommy spoke, making her exhale in relief. She tended to get overwhelmed and the fact that she didn't know seven people was overwhelming.

"Hello, Tomathy." She breathed out with a smile.

"Im yellow." Tubbo spoke softly.

"Can i be white?" She asked.

"Yes, it's an open colour." Wilbur said.

"Were playing with the proximity chat so make sure to watch what you say." Tubbo said before starting the game. Tubbo and Tommy walked off together and everyone separated. She had gotten crewmate so she just did her tasks simply.

"Hi." She heard Tommy's voice come closer as she finished a task.

"Hello, Tommy." She said, a happy tone lacing her voice.

"What tasks do you have?"

"I dont really look at them. I walk around until i finish them, why?"

"Maybe i wanna walk with you."

"Okay." She smiled as Tommy followed her around the map as they made small conversation.

"So what have you done today?"

"Well i cut my hand with a pocket knife by accident. How about you?"

"Well why'd you go and cut your hand?" Tommy asked, concern lacing his tone slightly.

"I didnt mean to. Still kinda hurts when i play but whatever." She laughed. "What did you do?"

"I played with my dogs some. Played minecraft. Now im here." He said.

"You're so boring." She laughed. "Tommy the lights are off, i cant see!" She yelled.

"SUCKS TO SUCK!" Tubbo yelled from his room. Thats when she knew he was imposter. She simply rolled her eyes and laughed softly.

"I can see perfectly fine." Tommy said with an obvious smile.

"OH COME ON!" She yelled. Tommy and Tubbo both laughed upon hearing her reaction. She finished her tasks with Tommy following and acting like he did them. Soon a body was found.

"Who was stabbed." Ryleigh spoke.

"I like her." Technoblade stated. "Wait, are you an orphan?"

"TUBBO!" She yelled into her mic.

"What?"

"Am i an orphan?"

"No."

"Tubbo has confirmed that Im in fact not an orphan."

"Damn." Technoblade spoke.

"Sapnap was in reactor." Bad spoke.

"Tommy was with me all round besides a few moments at beginning." Ryleigh confirmed.

"Tubbo was with me at beginning we did some tasks." Tommy spoke.

"So tommy can clear for Ryleigh and Tubbo. Tommy is cleared by both. So keep an eye out but they check out i guess. Any leads?" Dream said.

"Nope. Im skipping." Bad said quickly. They all skipped vote and continued on with tasks until the game ended. They played until everyone started to get tired of the game and left. She got a few people's personal numbers before logging off of the game and discord call.

{1056 words}