Thirty-Three

"Tommy and Ranboo you can chose who sees her first or if you want to see her together. I don't particularly like seeing her in that bed so im gonna go back to the house and gather her some things." Tubbo said quietly.

"I have to stay." Wilbur informed quietly.

"Tommy can go, i'll help gather some things for her with you Tubbo." Ranboo said. Tommy was shocked but nonetheless nodded and stood to walk to Wilbur.

"Stay safe Tubbo." Tommy said quietly to Tubbo. The boy nodded and Wilbur lead the Tommy back.

He hesitated before walking inside the room.

"Go on Tom." Wilbur whispered. Tommy opened the door slowly and walked into view.

"Tommy!" Ryleigh said happily. She carefully moved up in the bed and smiled like an idiot.

"You mother fucking asshole of a prick of a woman!" Tommy said, smiling slightly in relief.

"How rude." She laughed.

"You scared me." He said, looking at his feet.

"I know, it's not that bad though. A fractured wrist and some head pains. That's it, not that bad." Ryleigh reassured. "I'm okay, Tomathy innit."

Tommy smiled and sat in the chair next to her bed while Wilbur sat in a chair at the end of her hospital bed. The trio conversed for about an hour before Wilbur stepped out.

"You really scared me, Ry.." Tommy whispered.

"I know, i'm sorry.." Ryleigh spoke softly. "Come here."

Tommy looked at her in a confused manner.

"Get on the bed and cuddle with me you stupid brit." Ryleigh chuckled. Tommy's face went red but he didn't make any movements to disagree.

Tommy carefully climbed onto the bed and laid down so his head was rested on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her waist. He made sure not to hurt her by any means and she reassured him multiple times.

"You mean everything to me." Ryleigh said softly as she played with his blonde hair.

"I thought i lost you. It was the scariest thing i'd ever experienced, Ry." Tommy confessed.

"I know, Tom, i know. You didn't lose me though, you didn't." She reassured very quietly.

Tommy nuzzled into the girl's neck, letting his tired eyes fall shut slowly.

"Please don't leave me." The boy whispered before dozing into a dreamless sleep. Ryleigh smiled and chuckled breathily.

"Never would think about it blondie." She placed a kiss on his temple gently. Soon Wilbur walked in with Tubbo and Ranboo trailing behind. Tubbo and Ranboo cooed at the sight of Tommy being vulnerable and clingy.

Ryleigh smiled when seeing her two other favorite boys. Ranboo smiled in relief and Tubbo was wiggling his eyebrows. She moved over in the bed so Tubbo could sit with her like he did a few hours prior.

Tubbo sat next to her and Ranboo sat in a chair next to her bed.

"How are you feeling?" Ranboo asked.

"Alright. I have a slight headache but nothing more than that."

"Can you even breathe with him laying on you like that?" Ranboo asked. The girl nodded and laughed lightly. Tubbo laid his head on her open shoulder and held her hand with a black brace encasing it.

"So what was it like?" Ranboo asked curiously.

"What was what like?"

"Ranboo!" Tubbo exclaimed. Tommy grunted in response by the sudden noise but quickly faded back asleep, clinging onto Ryleigh a bit tighter though she didn't mind it.

"What? Should i not ask that?"

"Wait what was what like?" Ryleigh asked.

"The accident, what do you remember?" Ranboo elaborated.

"Oh, well it was scary when it was happening but i don't remember much. All i really remember is Will's arm reaching across, unbuckling my seatbelt i think, and restricting me in place. Then i remember a loud like crashing noise and my head hurting as well as my wrist. Then everything kinda faded to black but sounds faded slower." Ryleigh explained.

"Is that how you broke your wrist?" Tubbo asked curiously. Wilbur nodded and Tubbo smiled.

"Thank you, Wilbur." Tubbo replied. Will smiled and nodded. Soon enough Ryleigh started to fall asleep as did the rest of them. Ranboo had fallen asleep first, laying his head on the bed and making sure his arm was touching her leg for safety precautions. Tubbo leaned on her shoulder softly and fell asleep a few moments after Ranboo. Tommy woke up and hugged Ryleigh tightly and had lulled her to sleep by talking softly to her.

Nobody noticed that Will was awake for Tommy and Ryleigh's moment, but he wouldnt dare to bring it up. He thought it was sweet how he could be himself in front of her. He liked it a lot. He enjoyed seeing this side of Tommy more often than what he had experienced once or twice.

{800 words}