Twenty-Three

Ryleigh laid in the wet grass. She noticed a presence beside her. The three boys went inside though, so she figured one had just stayed back or something.

"You're just laying in the grass. What kind of idiot does that?" Tommy said, lying down next to her.

"Apparently you." She replied, slapping his chest softly. They both smiled as she continued staring at the dark sky. Rain hitting her face and sliding down slowly.

"Tommy look at the Sun. It's trying to shine through the dark clouds. You know what that signifies?"

"What?"

"Hope." She replied simply. He went silent for a minute.

"Give me your hand." He demanded softly. She gave the boy her hand and he smiled at how much bigger his hand was. "I can wrap my figured around yours." He said with a laugh. He slowly inter locked their fingers and they both went red in the face with smiles. The silence that laid between them was comfortable. Now was the right time.

"Tommy, i like you. As more than just my brother's best friend." She spoke softly.

Tommy went silent before speaking and not exactly thinking.

"That's pogchamp." He replied. She immediately sat up laughing which made him laugh too.

"That's all you have to say?!" She laughed.

"What did i- oh wait no- HAHA! WAIT!" Tommy tried to speak but was cut off by his laughter. She stood up and started to walk inside.

"I am so not talking to you." She laughed. He immediately ran after her.

"No no wait!" He said, still laughing. The girl threw him a towel as she grabbed one as well.

"I refuse to talk to you now Tommyinnit." She said still laughing.

"Its not like i meant to say that." He replied in between his loud laughs.

"Nope." She spoke before walking upstairs. Tommy followed her up the stairs and tried to hold a conversation but she stood her ground. The girl walked into her room and then into the bathroom to change.

"Why is your face so red?" Ranboo asked once she was dry and her hair was up.

"i confessed how i felt and then we laughed about it." She shrugged with a laugh.

"What did he say?"

"Pogchamp." She replied.

"Oh he has no clue how to talk to girls." Ranboo replied, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Ryleigh walked downstairs with her phone. Wilbur and Niki followed her and sat with her on the couch.

"What did the boy do?"

"He replied with pogchamp." She deadpanned.

"To what..." Niki hesitated.

"To me actually telling him i liked him." She replied.

"Oh that fucking child." Wilbur said, his second hand embarrassment rising.

"It's alright to be honest. I don't really mind. If he doesn't like me back i can't force him too, ya know?" She shrugged as she watched the commercials on tv.

"YOU BROKE HIM! RY WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU BROKE TOMMYINNIT!" Tubbo yelled. She raised an eyebrow as he came i to her eye line.

"Meaning?"

"There's no insults. What did you say?"

"Uh, what? What makes you think i did that?"

"Well you both just came inside. You're faces are red. His is as red as a tomato. What happened?"

"Read me, you'll know." She shrugged.

"Oh, you told him. What did he say?"

"Pogchamp." She replied.

"TOMMYINNIT YOU'RE A DUMBASS! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled, walking back up the stairs. Alex, Karl, and Nick came down arguing as they walked into the living room.

"MI PERDONAS! MI PERDONAS!"

"ALEX SHUT UP!" Nick yelled as Karl just laughed.

"Why am i marrying the both of you." Karl said in between gasps.

"Should i stay away from them?" Ryleigh asked.

"Yeah...yeah..." Niki replied.

"AYE WOMAN!" Quackity yelled as he walked over to the girl sat on the couch.

"I have a boyfriend." She quickly replied.

"oh...AYE SEÑORITA!"

"You have two fiancé's from what ive heard man." She replied.

"Alex! You're hitting on another woman! Who just said she had a boyfriend!" Karl yelled.

"Who has a boyfriend?" Tommy asked as he walked downstairs.

"I do for the sake of Alex and his aweful flirting. I think he might fancy me." Ryleigh joked.

"Ah, so Pogchamp is confirmation." Tommy said with a nod.

"Get the fuck outta here mr. pogchamp." She laughed as he sat next to her.

"Man get off my woman man." Alex said. Tommy glared at him and he laughed nervously before walking off.

"Problem solved." Tommy shrugged.

"Hey pogchamp boy, ride with me to go get food." Will said. Tommy rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Don't go anywhere." Tommy said to Ryleigh and she nodded. Tubbo and Ranboo walked downstairs and asked to go with Wilbur. Ryleigh sighed as soon as they were out of the house. The front door opened and a tall man walked inside.

"Halloooooo." He said to Ryleigh and Niki. They waved and he sat down on the couch with them and watched whatever was on tv.

{835 words}