Thirty-Seven

The teens piled into the car with Ranboo as they drove home. Tubbo in the front seat and the couple in the back.

As soon as they reached the house Tommy pulled the girl inside the house and then to the back yard.

It was dark and there was a cold breeze running through the warm air. The only light coming from imside the house.

"Give me your phone." Tommy demanded with a smile. She handed him her phone and he quickly pulled up youtube to start playing a song.

"Can I Have This Dance" started playing through her speakers. He set the phone on the ground and offered his hand.

"May i have this dance, M'Lady?" Tommy asked with a small giggle. Ryleigh laughed at how cliché this was, though she'd do nothing differently.

She kindly accepted his offer and they danced horribly to the song playing from her small phone speakers.

"Who knew, Tommyinnit was such a ladies man."

"What can i say, women love me." Tommy said cockily.

"When i first met you, never in a million years did i think i'd land myself here. Dancing horrendously with you late at night on my seventeenth birthday."

"Would you change that outcome? Despite everything you've gone through, would you change any of it? Like would you do anything differently just so you didn't end up here?"

"Absolutely not. All the pain ive endured lead me to you and im not sure i want anyone else. You're a horrible dancer, other people find you quite annoying, Your posture is bloody terrible, you play video games and im pretty sure you're gonna end up dropping out of college to persue it, you have absolutely no game unless you're trying really hard, you're very blunt sometimes-"

"Is this just a roast me session? Ive done streams doing that, try to hit the invite next time you prick." Tommy said defensively but jokingly.

"Asshole i was not finished, cut me off again and i wont hug you for a week." He promptly let her finish.

"Exactly, so as i was saying. Those things are things people think are your quote unquote flaws or reasonings not to like you. News flash, theyre not. They're quite possibly most of the things i love most about you. You speak your mind without knowing the damage caused by it. You live on the edge and i admire that. If you weren't in my life i'd probably do anything i can so we could be, at the minimum, friends."

"You're so nice to me." He smiled.

The girl stood on her toes and leaned in to kiss him softly. Tommy lifted her chin gently with his thumb into the kiss. When she finally pulled away she pecked his lips softly once, then once more being going back to solid ground.

"I reckon you're the girl who'll change me."

"You've already changed me." She said softly.

Ryleigh couldnt have asked for a better birthday. Tubbo couldn't either as he watched his favorite people fall in love in the backyard with one of his best friends watching as well.

"I feel like theyre one of those couples people are gonna be like 'oh my god i want a relationship like them, theyre perfect' in the future." Ranboo stated quietly.

"Oh, one hundred percent Big Man." Tubbo said.

"I hope you had an amazing day Tubbo." Ranboo said, nudging his best friend.

"I did, thank you for making it better." He said to the man now exiting the room. The pair went to bed happily as did Ryleigh and Tommy.

The next day Wilbur and Ryleigh went to the hospital to get their stitches removed. Ryleigh was anxious though Wilbur told her she'd be fine. She was, it was a painless process. The scar left would be small and able to be covered by her hair.

Wilbur took her to get a milkshake before going back to the house. The day was spent with people coming back to the house and joining in on watching movies. The entirety of the floor were compiled with blankets and pillows. The couches that were accompanied by one or two people earlier that day had been completely full of people by the end of the night.

Wilbur and Niki sat side by side on the couch. Fundy and Eret sat next to Niki, Fundy directly next to her. Bad and Skeppy were sat on the loveseat. George and Dream were pressed against the loveseat with Dream's sister asleep, her head in his lap. Phil and Kristen were behind the teens making sure they didn't do anything bad. Technoblade sat with his back against the arm of the couch next to Wilbur, or i guess by his feet.

Tommy and Ryleigh were actually fast asleep next to Ranboo and Tubbo who kept arguing over a blanket big enough for them to share. Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were all leaning on one another near Dream, George, and Dream's sister. Karl's head was in Sapnap's lap. Sapnap's hand was intertwined within Karl's hair. Quackity laid his head on Sapnap's shoulder and Sapnap laid his head on top of Quackity's.

Everyone fell asleep on the floor that night. Everyone together in one spot alike that very first day they'd come and the obstacle course day.

Dream was happy with the way everything was going.

{896 words}