Twenty-Six

Everyone's decisions were in. These were the teams everyone agreed upon after some arguing and complaints:

Team 1
Niki
Fundy
colour - Orange

Team 2
George
Dream
colour - Blue

Team 3
Quackity
Karl
colour - Pink

Team 4
Ryleigh
Ranboo
colour - Royal Purple

Team 5
Bad
Skeppy
colour - Yellow

Team 6
Phil
Wilbur
colour - Green

Team 7
Technoblade
Sapnap
colour - Royal Red

Team 8
Eret
Antfrost
colour - Brown

Team 9
Tommy
Tubbo
colour - Striped

Dream drove Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Ryleigh to the dollar store to get everything needed for the obstacle course happening the next day.

"Okay, lets go children." Dream said as they pulled into the parking lot, sky turning into a dark navy blue colour.

Ryleigh felt extra fidgety throughout the ride. She was always doing something with her hands whether it was playing with the strings on her sweats or drumming her fingers across the leather on the car door. She was also subconsciously making quiet noises.

The girl didn't notice how the car silence had been filled with constant fidget noises or her vocal stims caused by her ADD; although everyone else did, nobody said anything.

Tubbo had been appreciative of that, knowing they were annoyed but still let her be. He'd thank them later for it.

Ranboo hadn't minded at all. He hadn't really even noticed until he locked his phone and payed attention to the happenings in the car.

Tommy had grown used to it. He just drew circles on her knee as he was sat in between her and Tubbo. Tommy felt relaxed when she was doing whatever she was doing in all honesty. He couldn't explain that feeling.

Dream knew to be patient, that she'd probably thrown up her medicine earlier and had no way to be calm anyways. Besides the fact that he is the exact same way sometimes and while it gets annoying there is absolutely no reason to embarrass her when he's probably done the same so many times since they had arrived.

The five stayed together as they walked around, only ever splitting up when they got distracted by something small.

"Ry, Ry what is this?" Tubbo asked quietly, nudging the girl softly. She read the package quietly aloud to him and he nodded before walking off silently. She followed behind the four and admired how different things ran in the US than the UK.

"Hey, you okay?" Ranboo asked softly, noticing her lagging behind the rest of the group. She nodded and smiled before remembering she was wearing a mask. Ranboo laughed at the action and she smiled, nudging him slightly. The pair started shoving each other and trying to trip each other within the store as they walked around gathering things. By the time they were finished it was dark out and almost dinner time.

The five of them arrived at the rented home and Ryleigh was practically grasping onto Ranboo for support as she walked inside. She was exhausted, drained, so much so she ended up skipping dinner and sleeping until the next morning.

"Hey Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, pulling the taller aside. Tubbo was slightly intimidated by his height as well as the fact that the man was a foot taller than him and could crush him easily if he wanted to.

"Whats up?"

"Nothings going on with you and my sister, right? Like you don't fancy her, correct?"

"No, no no no! She's my best friend! Besides, her and Tommy are literal soulmates or some shit. Never will i ever come in between that."

"I know! Have you seen the way he looks at her! He needs to man up, man." Tubbo said with a laugh.

"That's what im saying!" Ranboo agreed. It was now around 10pm and Tommy was streaming upstairs so he didn't have to do school work.

"Why did you think i had something for her?"

"Well you've been around a lot more recently so i just figured i'd ask i guess." Ranboo nodded and yawned. He walked upstairs parting from tubbo to do some homework and go to sleep.

{678 words}