Nine

When Ryleigh woke up she saw that the blonde boy was asleep on her screen as well. She smiled to herself, glad he didn't hang up. He had a small smile on his face as his mouth was slightly agape.

She wondered why she'd have to start liking a stereotypical blonde haired, silver/blue eyed teenage boy; though she didn't mind. She didn't mind that she was starting to fond her feelings for him. She liked the feeling of being cared for by someone other than family for the first time in 18 months.

Luka had made her lose all of her friends. She thought it was normal for the boy she thought she was in love with, to manipulate her into dropping her friends.

She was wrong in that offense.

She put herself on mute and did her normal morning tasks before deciding to play some games on her PC and play some music. The front door opened and she froze.

"Ry? Ry, you here? Mum and dad said they wont be home for a few more hours!" Tubbo yelled. She sighed in relief before replying back.

"Im in my room!" The boy walked to her room and looked to see what she was doing.

"I have some news" He said before plopping on her bed.

"Spill." She said, pausing her game and turning her chair around.

"Dream is doing an SMP meetup, like everyone on the SMP, or that's what i think, flies to florida or wherever and just spends like a month together or something. It'll be in December and we can still stream and such. Mother dearest said im fine to go if i have an adult flying with me and if Tommy is also allowed to go. We just have to talk logistics later on; also since were in school but we should be on break by then i think." He said happily. "Im waiting for Tommy to wake up so he can ask his parents."

"Oooo!" She said, happy for him. "I hope you have fun!"

"We." He corrected.

"What?"

"We, and we will have fun. I told them i wasnt going unless i could bring you. Since Dream himself has met you on a few occasions he said he was fine with it and that we'd have you meet everyone over the next few months or just in person then. You don't have to join the SMP or anything but you're going too." She smiled and thanked Tubbo.

Ryleigh hung up the phone and sent a quick text explaining why she left and thanking him for staying.

Ryleigh and Tubbo did some school work before he had to stream for the SMP and she decided to play some games on her phone.

That night she couldn't sleep. As to why, she doesn't know. All she knows is she couldn't sleep, not even a few minutes.

{482 words}