Eighteen

tw// implied suicide
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Alright now we will be figuring out housing arrangements. Me and Wilbur have to be in the same house as the four teenagers. They're parents are trusting us and i will not be letting them down. Whoever is staying with I or Wilbur is welcome too but we only have a limited amount of rooms. The four of them will share rooms leaving two bedrooms available in the house. One has one bed and the other has two beds. The other house is almost identical. Bad will be staying in that one since he's the only other person who has the keys since he's helping pay. Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Ryleigh; pick your pairs. All beds are single beds but the two you have to chose from have desks in them for schooling and a connected bathroom so chose your pairs wisely. We won't be switching for the next month."

"Niki will be staying with me. Dream team will be staying in here as well, meaning Sapnap George and Dream. The other rooms upstairs are up for grabs but do not fight over it. We'll be moving between houses and everyone will be everywhere. Please be mindful of other people. Go ahead and pair up now and then talk to Dream and Bad about situations. If you'll excuse me i don't want the teenagers killing each other." Will said and ran upstairs after the teens.

"So why don't we do Tubbo and Ryleigh?"

"I love you Ry, but no."

"Glad were on the same page." She replied with a laugh.

"Why not?" Tommy asked.

"Well its always me and Tubbo and it always will be; I think we can both take a month of not sleeping in the same room or constantly being around each other. Not that i get tired of him but if were together too much we clash."

"Like clash clash, we fight until one of us back down but we never do so its ongoing and i don't want that this month." Tubbo shrugged.

"Makes sense." Ranboo said. "Then how about Tubbo and Tommy then Me and Ry? If thats not okay with you guys then Ry and Tommy."

"I wanna room with Tubbo honestly. No offense, Ry."

"Oh thank god i really didn't want to hurt people's feelings. Me and Tommy would clash as well." She replied.

"Its settled then." Tubbo said happily.

"Whats settled? No deaths right?" Wilbur asked, leaning on the wall beside the stairs.

"No, Mr. Soot, simply room arrangements." Ryleigh shrugged. "I dont plan on killing anyone yet."

Wilbur nodded and let them unpack. Ranboo made small talk with Ryleigh while they both unpacked.

"Thanks for rooming with me. I feel like Tommy would have murdered me." Ranboo laughed.

"Honestly i feel he would too. He's a good guy though." She smiled. She slipped her duffle bag under her bed and set her laptop on the end of the bed.

"You really like him."

"I do, he's really amazing. He helps out a lot. He just makes things feel less shitty." She smiled. She laid on the bed with a huge grin across her face. She looked at Ranboo and he laughed at her happiness.

"Im glad he makes you happy." He replied.

Neither of them knew Tommy was listening by the door. Though Tommy didn't know who she was talking about.

When Ranboo and Ryleigh walked downstairs there was significantly less people.

"So who is staying here?" Ryleigh asked curiously.

"Dream, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Karl, You lot and Me and Niki." Wilbur replied.

"That- Thats a lot of people" she replied.

"Antfrost, Eret, Skeppy, Bad, Techno, Phil and Fundy are staying in the other house." She nodded in response and walked outside to lay in the grass. She grabbed her earbuds and phone from her pocket and just played music, trying to forget everyone for a moment. She took a picture of the sky and posted it on her instagram without a caption. She just soaked in the Floridian heat as the day was coming to a close. Soon the sky turned dark and she looked at the stars above her.

She felt a presence next to her and looked over to find an older male. She thought his name was Nick or Sapnap but couldnt be sure. She took out an earbud.

"Ryleigh right?"

"Yeah, Sapnap?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, surprised you remember. It was two am." He chuckled.

"Whats up?" She asked with a chuckle.

"You seemed lonely. You've also been out here for awhile so i wanted to see how you were doing. Check up on you i guess."

"Im good. Just overwhelmed with the amount of people i guess." She laughed.

"So am i to be honest. They're all my friends but its a lot, does that make sense?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Ry?! Ryleigh Grace Smith i have been looking for you for fifteen bloody minutes!" Tubbo yelled. She lifted her head and laughed nervously.

"Im in trouble." She said as she sat up. Nick helped her off the ground after pulling himself up. She walked to Tubbo he hugged her softly. He pulled her inside where Tommy was next to hug her.

"Did you lot think i went and offed myself or something?" She asked, hugging the boy back.

"Not funny." Tommy mumbled into her hair.

"Did you actually think that?" She whispered sadly. Their silence answered it for her. She hugged Tommy back tightly. "I wouldn't do that, ever." She reassured.

"PIZZA'S HERE!" George yelled from the kitchen. Ryleigh pulled away before jumping on the taller's back last minute. Tubbo laughed as Tommy stumbled forward while laughing and cussing at her. The three of them walked into the kitchen and ate pizza while talking and laughing. Ryleigh felt truly happy; she felt at home.

{969 words}