Twenty-Two

A few days passed by quickly. It was now December 5th and it planned to rain all weekend which she was ecstatic about. The rain calmed her down and relaxed her immensely. She absolutely loved the rain and the fact that it was forecasted to rain all weekend was simply a plus.

Ryleigh was laying in her bed reading an online book when Ranboo knocked on the door and walked inside.

"I have a serious question for you, Ryleigh Smith." Ranboo said. She turned off her phone and looked at him curiously. "Would you like to go and play in the rain with me." He asked with a smirk. Her face lit up and she was quick
to grab towels from the bathroom and sprint down the stairs. Tubbo and Tommy were already outside, chasing each other like children around the yard.

She took off her socks and the hoodie she was wearing leaving her in a tank top and leggings. She sprinted in the grass and tackled Tubbo to the ground.

"YOU CAME OUTSIDE WITHOUT ME?!" She yelled in between laughter. Her clothing was already soaked due to the down pour. She stood up and giggled as she let the cold rain hit her skin.

"Hey bitch!" Tommy yelled at Ryleigh.

"Who do you think you're calling a bitch!" She yelled as she ran towards him and tackled him. After she tackled Tommy she just laid and stared at the sky. The dark gray clouds made the sky look dark. Ranboo soon helped her up and the all played a game of Tag.

"How long you gonna stand there?" Niki asked Will as he watched the kids rough house in the rain.

"Look at how Tommy acts with Ryleigh." Will said to the younger girl. She watched as Tommy would occasionally look over to watch out for the girl. She noticed how his eyes lit up when he saw her smile or heard her laugh.

"He's got a soft spot." Niki smiled.

"Ryleigh has three boys down there who'd put their lives on the line for her." Will said with a smile. "This is how i know ive picked the right friend group Niki." Niki hugged the man as they watched the scene unfold. He watched as the three went in but Tommy came back out and laid with the girl. He watched as a smile took up theyre faces. He watched the boy tease her and the girl slap him in return.

The girl pointed towards the sky saying something Tommy became interested in. The boy then compared their hand sizes before interlocking their fingers.

"He's smooth." Niki laughed. Will grabbed her hand gently and laughed with her. Ryleigh's face turned red and she smiled as did Tommy. She said something as her face turned serious. Tommy smiled and replied. She immediately sat up and started yelling at him with a smile as he laughed. The older pair watched as the younger pair walked inside.

"I refuse to talk to you now Tommyinnit." She said whilst laughing.

"Its not like i meant to say that." He said in between his loud laughs.

"Nope." She spoke before walking upstairs. Tommy followed her up the stairs and tried to hold a conversation but she stood her ground. The girl walked into her room and then into the bathroom to change before walking downstairs with her phone in hand. Wilbur and Niki followed her and sat with her on the couch.

"What did the boy do?"

"He replied with pogchamp." She deadpanned.

"To what..." Niki hesitated.

"To me actually telling him i liked him." She replied.

"Oh that fucking child." Wilbur said, his second hand embarrassment rising.

"It's alright to be honest. I don't really mind. If he doesn't like me back i can't force him too, ya know?" She shrugged as she watched the commercials on tv.

"YOU BROKE HIM! RY WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU BROKE TOMMYINNIT!" Tubbo yelled. She raised an eyebrow as he came into her eye line.

"Meaning?"

"There's no insults. What did you say?"

{679 words}