Five

The day had arrived where Tommy would be visiting Tubbo and staying the night so he could visit Wilbur the next day. To say Ryleigh was nervous was an understatement.

"Im almost here Tubbo." Tommy said in a concentrated manner. He was scanning his surroundings as the car started slowing upon reaching his street. Tubbo was standing outside his house and as soon as Tommy saw him he laughed with excitement. Tommy's dad stopped to let the boy out before driving off to his hotel.

"Tubbo!" Tommy yelled, running towards the older boy in excitement.

"Tommy! Ryleigh is inside. Let me give you a tour of my house." Tubbo spoke in a happy tone. The boys walked around before going to his room last.

"Ryleigh's room is right there but she'll be in in a minute." Tubbo confirmed. Tommy sat in Tubbo's gaming chair spinning slightly to relieve any pent up anxiousness.

"Tubbo!" She yelled as she walked into his room.

"Ryleigh!" He yelled back, looking at her as she walked into the room tying her hair back into a ponytail so it was out of her face.

"What are you guys doing today so i pick and chose what i tag along with. If i even want to be around blondie." She said plopping on his bed. She laid her head in his lap and hung her legs over the end of the bed.

"We planned on going to the beach for a little bit today. Would you like to join?" Tubbo asked kindly, looking at Tommy for permission almost.

"Sure." She said with a smile. "Hello Tommyinnit."

"Hey." He spoke back. The trio talked for a while and Ryleigh forced them to do tiktoks. It was one way of forcing Tommy to do as she says for a little while; one way of making her have a little bit more control without actually controlling everything.

"No, Tommy like this." She demonstrated how to do the task at hand. After a few demonstrations and fits of laughter they had completed the tiktok.

"These don't get posted so you're in the clear you giant." She spoke as she slid her phone into her back pocket. She walked to her room slowly and slid on her converse before walking back into Tubbo's room as she redid her hair.

"Where are you going?" Tommy asked.

"Taking you to the beach, you said you guys were going right?" She asked softly, looking up at the younger. He nodded and Tubbo lead the way to the beach. Tommy and Ryleigh raced a few times, him winning due to his long legs. He then had bragged the rest of the way to the beach until she jumped on his back and forced him to carry her. He promptly shut up then.

"Alright get the bloody hell off of me dickhead." Tommy said as they arrived at the beach. She happily jumped off and landed on the ground.

"This is where we part. I'll stay on shore you do whatever you came to do."

"You'll be okay?" Tubbo asked his sister. She nodded and they ran off towards the water with whatever they'd brought with them. She sat down and played her music softly through her earbuds as she started reading a new book.

She glanced at the guys who seemed to be having fun. Tommy filming and struggling to stand while Tubbo stood with the paddle in his hands. She smiled knowing Tubbo was happiest in this moment.

The boys started walking up from the water growing bored and hungry. Luka had been keeping her company for a minute and a half before they started walking up. She didn't like it and could feel her panic arise when he sat down. Watching Tubbo and Tommy walk up only made it worse as Tubbo now knew.

Not only had Luka been aggressively talking to her and getting angry at her for breaking up with him and leaving him, he also took her phone and unblocked his number before yelling at her about that as well.

"Tubbo! Tubbo wait!" Tommy yelled grabbing the pair's attention. Her eyes widened at seeing Tubbo's angry demeanor. She stood quickly and walked to stand behind him slightly, knowing Tubbo would protect her now.

"Leave." Tubbo said angrily.

"C'mon man. What's your deal? Im talking to my girlfriend." After that comment Tubbo blew up on him while Tommy pulled the girl aside, figuring it was something she wasn't able to properly handle as her entire body shook in fear.

"You okay?" He asked softly. She nodded, averting her eyes away from him. He, out of instinct, pulled her into a hug. She gripped the back of his shirt tightly as she buried her head into the crook of his neck. He laid his head on hers just trying to comfort her.

While he put on an act for his streams, or just an act in general, that he doesnt like her he still doesnt agree with letting people suffer or go through things alone. Besides the fact that they'd had a few, unspoken of, conversations that made them believe there would be a day where they could really be friends.

"You'll be okay. Let's just get you back, yeah?" He asked softly in a whispered tone. Tubbo had been pacing and ranting since he'd (Luka) left, unaware of the hug the pair was enveloped in.

She took a deep breath and pulled away to stop her brother's incessant ranting. She simply stopped him by gently grabbing his shoulders and hugging him quickly before walking towards the pavement ahead.

Both boys following behind slowly.

{941 words}