Three

Trigger Warning // Talks of abuse

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tubbo woke up and didn't see Ryleigh anywhere within her room. He sighed, immediately thinking she'd snuck out after he'd fallen asleep. That thought was proven incorrect when he walked into his room and saw the girl under his sheets. He smiled softly and grabbed some clean clothes to change into. He walked to the bathroom to shower and change.

Tubbo hung his towel and walked to his room fully clothed and decent. He shook his head to try and speed up the drying process, sending water particles through the air.

"What time is it?" Ryleigh asked groggily.

"Like two in the afternoon." He said nonchalantly. She nodded and hugged Tubbo's pillow once again, trying to lull herself back to sleep. He sat at his gaming chair and spun around for a few seconds to gather his thoughts.

A phone started loudly buzzing and she groaned at the noise. She picked up the phone and realized it was Tommy on Tubbo's phone requesting to FaceTime. She answered and threw the phone to Tubbo.

"Its your boyfriend."

"Ew, what the fuck!" Tubbo yelled.

"Shh, headache."

"Its because you didnt take your meds yesterday."

"Its not, dyslexia. Its because i couldnt sleep." She replied.

"Why couldnt you sleep?" He asked, ignoring the annoyance in her voice. She shrugged in response as she fell back asleep. He scoffed at her and faced his computer to play Minecraft. He and Tommy facetimed for a while before leaving and starting their streams.

"Hey chat!" Tubbo greeted with a wave as his face cam showed him. His screen showing his character on Minecraft. The pair played Minecraft for what felt like an eternity, Ryleigh sleeping through the entire session despite their volume and the amount of times their mother asked him to quiet down some.

"So what's Ry doing?" Tommy asked, noticing she'd not answered any of his texts he'd sent.

"She's still sleeping. Something's up but im not sure what. It's worrying me." Tubbo confessed softly, looking at the sleeping girl in his bed.

"She answered your phone last night. I was kind of a bitch and said rude things. I wanted to apologize and she hadn't answered so i was curious." Tommy confessed.

Tubbo soon ended his stream as did Tommy. Tubbo walked to his bed and felt his sister's head to see if anything was wrong, but she seemed physically fine. Tubbo sat at her feet until she woke, just to keep her company.

He scrolled through twitter liking and commenting on tweets that happened to be on his timeline.

Her phone went off. One buzz after another. The girl shot awake in a cold sweat, her breathing uneven and frantic. Tubbo looked up and immediately pulled her towards him upon seeing her state.

"Whats wrong?" Tubbo asked frantically but softly. She just gripped his shirt, clinging onto anything that could prove this was reality. They sat in that position for a while as she tried to calm down. Her nightmare felt more of a reality, it completely terrifying her.

After about an hour she finally pulled away and curled into a ball next to him, leaning onto the wall behind her. She spoke no words of the incident as she was beyond shell shocked from her nightmare. Though if she were to be honest, this isn't the first nightmare she'd had.

"He hurts me, Toby..." She whispered, feeling small and in-important. The room fell back into it's silence as Tubbo comprehended what exactly the girl said.

"Luka does what?" He asked, anger melding into his once calm voice. "How long?" He asked, voice now monotone to mask his anger.

"Eleven months." She whispered after a few thoughtful seconds. Tubbo went silent. No stutters. No questions. Complete and utter silence.

"Eleven months...and you've told no one?" Tubbo asked softly, not wanting to set her off. "You're sixteen, you don't need to ever go through that alone."

"He said if i told anyone he'd go to jail and then guilt tripped me...i felt alone. Im scared Tubbo..." She confessed, tears slipping down her cheeks.

The buzzing from her phone made its way to her now silence filled ears. She picked up the phone and opened the messages, fear seeping into her features. Two reasons being the cause of her fear: 1. Tommy's nice messages and 2. Luka's messages. She answered Tommy first, needing a distraction at the moment.

Tubbo's Best Friend 😐
Hey!
Im sorry about last night. i didnt mean to hurt your feelings or anything.
I was being a bitch and im sorry. forgive me woman?
woman? hello?
does this mean im not forgiven?
Tubbo confirmed that you werent ignoring me and were asleep.
you should start sleeping earlier bitch that way you can give me attention.

Tubbo's Annoying Sister 🙄
i was indeed sleeping, prick.
ig ur forgiven. you have to make it up to me though.
how about you give me your minecraft account for an entire day!

Tubbo's Best Friend 😐
no. no. never. nope.

Tubbo's Annoying Sister 🙄
ur annoying.
i'll just play with you and tubbo later than. 🙄

Luka
ello babe.
hi.
answer me.
why didnt you meet me last night like planned?
now you're avoiding me?
bitch
whore
what the fuck.
were over.
you arent worth shit.
god you're so fucking annoying what the fuck Ryleigh.

Ryleigh
i was asleep.
but ig were over.
bye Luka.

Luka
no.

Ryleigh
*this user has blocked your number*

"So uh, this has happened before so please don't leave me alone in the house for at least week." She said softly, locking her phone with a click that filled the deafening silence. Tubbo silently agreed and hugged the girl close.

They both felt broken. Tubbo felt broken that he hadn't even realized the signs. Ryleigh felt broken because she was; she was a broken sixteen year old who'd experienced something no one should ever experience.

{989 words}