I Want To Be Your Obsession [Sai] for Mearii-chan

"What do you have there, Cora?" Naruto asked.

The shy girl pushed a strand of hair behind an ear, sitting between him and Sai at the lunch table. "New book from the library," she quietly spoke.

"On what this time?" Sakura asked. The pink haired student was busy checking her nails for any chips in the paint.

"Molecular Biology."

The teen sighed, finally looking up at the girl. "Have you ever even tried picking up a magazine? Seventeen? Vogue? Cosmo?"

Cora blushed even more, looking down at the book in her lap. "No..." she whispered. "But this is for a project."

"Let her do what she wants," Sai spoke up. Though he did not look up from the drawing he was sketching. "Not everybody likes those magazines anyway."

She huffed, going back to her lunch as Cora pulled out an apple biting into the outer skin. "What are you drawing now, Sai?" Leaning over, her eyes caught the halfway finished replica of the cafeteria. "That looks nice."

"It's not done yet."

The girl gave him a smile, nudging his leg so to not mess up his hand. "That's what you always say."

Pausing, he glanced over at her without emotion. "But it's true."

Cora shook her head. "The day you actually deem a picture finished, Sai, will be the day pigs fly."

"Ha! She got you!" Naruto shouted loudly.

"You're too loud," Kiba stated, sitting down. "Hinata and I could hear you from across the compound."

"Could not!"

"H-Hello, Naruto," the raven-haired girl greeted.

"Oh, hey, Hinata." Cora opened the book, blocking out all other conversations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temari had a headache, walking through the halls. She just had to get out of history if but for a moment. There were too many things that had to happen in such a short amount of time. Like the fact that she had to come up with a science project, which was not her best subject in the first place, practice with her band, and find a new member for their up coming gig. The blonde sighed, rubbing her forehead. This had to be too much for one person to think about.

Eyes opening, the teen realized she had ended up near the music department of the school. Her few minutes were up and it was time to head back to class without the instructor thinking she was skipping. Though walking by a door she could hear the choir singing in unison before cutting off and allowing only the piano to play. That's right, they had a performance coming up in the next few months.

A solo. It made Temari pause, listening to the female voice in the hall detecting a tone that was clean, yet powerful, even if it seemed to be a little timid. Discreetly peeking through the window in the door, she barely caught the profile of the girl, though noticed how the bleach blonde hair stood out among the others.

She probably shouldn't have stayed longer than she did, waiting for the solo to finish and then the entire song. That girl was wasting her talent in a choir where every voice almost sounded the same being blended together. The singer sounded much better alone. There was potential.

Checking her watch, Temari quickly ran off back to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------