Akatsuki's Angel [Deidara] for Tsukiyomi Uchiha

Name: Tsukiyomi Uchiha

Nickname: Tsuki, Kiyomi (by Itachi), Akatsuki's angel

Age: 15

Personality: sweet, shy sometime, caring, naive, funny, but can be serious

Hair: Long white hair with sky-blue highlights

Eyes: Like Hinata's eyes, but in a blue/purple color

Dislike: Orochimaru, people die, her friend got hurt, fan girl

Weapon: Twin fan, Katana

Family: Itachi (older brother), Sasuke (younger by few month), Fukagu (father, dead), Mikoto (mother, dead)

Bio: - Hi, my name is Tsukiyomi Uchiha. When I was young, I lost my memory and was founded by Itachi half dead during a mission. He took me back with him to Konoha and the Uchiha family adopted me, since I had nowhere to go and Mikoto always wanted a daughter.
During the academy days, Sasuke would be mobbed by his fan girls'. Sometimes they'd mob me too, asking question about him so that's why I hate them.
A few years after Itachi killed the clan and Sasuke left to find Orochimaru, he came back and brought me with him to the Akatsuki. Though I hated it first, I slowly got use to it and was partnered with Sasori and Deidara. Most of the time they fight and I end up being a peace maker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep up, brat!"

"Come on Danna, hm. We've been walking for hours!"

"Even Tsuki doesn't complain as much as you and she's younger."

The girl snickered, looking back at the bickering partners. "What's so funny?"

"Ack!" she exclaimed. Her fist flew forward landing a hit to the person who startled her, making them fall to the ground. "Itachi!" Tsukiyomi whined. "Don't do that!"

Deidara couldn't stop laughing, clutching his stomach, while Sasori offered a snicker. "At least your quick reflexes have gotten better," he grunted. Standing the young man brushed off his cloak. "You're all late. Leader has been waiting."

Sasori smacked his partner upside the head before grabbing the back of his robe and dragging him towards the entrance. "Is there something you need?"

"Kisame wants to train with you in the back grounds." She nodded, walking past. "And just so you know he's hiding waiting to attack."

"When isn't he?"

Itachi gave a small smile, returning to base.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukiyomi sighed heavily, flopping onto Deidara's bed. "How was training?" Sasori asked. The man sat at his desk, working on a puppet, and not even sparing her a glance.

"I'm going to sleep so good tonight," she groaned. "Everything hurts." Blowing the bangs out of her face she looked at the criminal's back. "How's my order coming?"

"Almost done. Though I have no idea why you want a blow dart gun."

"I told you already. It's easy for me to hide, but when I want to make sure my targets can't sense my chakra release the poison dart method is the best way to go for an effective kill."