Been A While [Gaara] for It's Raining Stars

The sun was hot overhead, bearing down on any travelers through the desert. Of those select few was a team of three, carrying equipment on their backs over the sand dunes with ease before stopping a mile from their destination.

"There it is. The walls of Suna."

"Man, it's been a while since we've been here."

"So how should we greet them?"

The leader looked over a shoulder at the two, smirking, "Let's bring down the house."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And here's the last of the reports today," Temari breathed, setting the stack on the desk. "Want me to give half to Kankuro?"

"No thank you," the man said. "I did that job yesterday. It's your turn to help Gaara." The older sister's eyes rolled, looking down at the Kazekage.

"You could always ask Baki. Payback for the hardcore training the other day."

"And listen to him critique me the entire time?" Gaara asked with a cocked brow. "I'll survive by myself."

Tugging a file in front of him the young man prepared himself for a long day of paperwork when something sounded out of place. The siblings glanced between each other in confusion as it grew louder.

"What's that noise?" Temari questioned. Kankuro looked out a window to see the crowded streets head in its direction in interest.

"Whatever it is, people are flocking to it. Sounds like music."

"Let's check it out," Gaara said standing.

"You sure you want to go yourself? It could be an attack if we're not careful," Temari pointed out.

"That's why you are both coming with me. I want to see this personally."

[Song: I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy]

"Ooo!

Ooo!

"Say my name and his in the same breath," sang the feminine voice. The band was standing on a platform that had been built for the upcoming festival, the three using it to their advantage so they could be raised over the crowd and gain attention.

"I dare you to say they taste the same,
Let the leaves fall off in the summer,
And let December glow feel flames,

"Brace myself and let go,
Start it over again in the Capitol,
These friends, they don't love you,
They just love the hotel suites, now!

"I don't care what you think as long as it's about me,
The best of us can find happiness in misery,
I said I [I] don't [don't] care what you think as long as it's about me,
The best of us can find happiness in misery.

"Ooo!"

Kankuro snickered under his breath, head shaking. "Should've known it was them. Those three love to make an entrance."

"Well at least everyone's enjoying it and it's not an attack like we thought," Temari stated.

"Ooo!

"Take a chance, let your body get a tolerance,
I'm not a chance but a heat wave in your pants,
Pull a breath like another cigarette,
Palms up, I'm trading 'em, trading 'em,