Fight Me [Sasuke Uchiha] for Ayame-Chan

"Hey! Get off Sasuke, you bitch!" Karin snapped from the other side of the room.

Mika sighed heavily, lazy eyes turning in the direction of the shouting redhead. "Karin, you do understand this is a training session, correct?"

"As if! What kind of position is that?"

The teen glanced down at the Uchiha's back she sat on, one foot pressing a hand of his to the ground, the other in her grasp and pushing into his spine. Without a care in the world her chin rested in a palm, completely unfazed by the cold look the raven-haired ninja was giving her. The Sharingan swirled in his eyes, the bright red tint standing in contrast with his pale skin.

"We both know that won't work, Sasuke," she said, causing him to snort in reply, wiggling underneath in an attempt to get free. Her hold only tightened. She was the only one who could not be controlled by the Sharingan, a mystery to the Uchiha and Orochimaru, when they used to serve under the snake.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, hag!" the sensor shouted again.

"I'm sitting," Mika stated. "This is boring."

Suigetsu chuckled, smirking. "Everything bores you, Mika. Tell us something we don't know."

"You're about to receive the shock of your life in five seconds."

Cocking a brow the ninja was slammed into the ground by a clone. "What the hell, man?"

"Shouldn't have let down you're guard," she merely answered, the clone merging with the ground once more.

The Rock Ninja was a mystery in herself. No one in the group knew much about her, only that she had deemed herself rogue after killing a group of elite and ninja. Even the reasoning behind it was a mystery. When Orochimaru first introduced her to Sasuke he was surprised during their spar when she didn't succumb to the Genjutsu, but met the Uchiha head on without fear or hesitation. When he had disposed of Orochimaru, Mika watched the whole battle from afar and when Sasuke rose as victor she followed him to the other hideouts to gather his team. Even Jugo couldn't pin her for long.

"You're cruel," Suigetsu whined.

"You're made of water," she pointed out. "As if your bones can be broken or remain so for long."

"Do you mind?" Sasuke growled from his position.

"I'm actually rather comfortable."

Karin came in with a punch, easily caught in the teen's hand before throwing her through the air. Sasuke tried to use the distraction to his advantage, only for his chest to be slammed back into the ground roughly, air rushing from his lungs. "Nice try, Uchiha. Your girlfriend can't help you in this one."

"Don't even joke about that," he grumbled, hating Karin's annoying infatuation with him.

"How do you expect to fight your brother if you can't even best a girl?" His eyes hardened.

"Yeah, but you're inhuman, Mika!" Suigetsu stated with a smirk.

The corner of her lips twitched in mild amusement. "I'm a Chuunin, Itachi is an S-Ranked criminal, and you're just a Genin who couldn't even pass the Chuunin Exams and failed to stop the One-Tailed beast."

"Shut up," he snarled.

Her gaze turned down. "Oh, did I hit a nerve?"

"Don't let her get to you, Sasuke!" Karin shouted, spitting dirt out of her mouth. "You can beat her!"