At The Club [Sasuke Uchiha] for BrokenSoul

Name: Queenie

Age: 18

Looks: She has black hair with side bangs and usually styles it in pigtails, wears a headband with a bow on it, has chocolate brown eyes, and usually wears skinny jeans with a top and shoes outside of school.

Personality: She's really quiet and shy when you first meet her, but when you get to know her more, she'll open up and can be really nice, happy, and outgoing.

Best friend: Naruto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo, look out!" a voice called ahead.

Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Queenie looked over to see the dog loving Inuzuka barreling towards them on a skateboard. They had barely any time to part down the middle as he zoomed past, the rush of air lifting their skirts slightly. "Watch it, dog breath!" Ino snapped at him.

"Yeah! You could've killed us!" Sakura chimed in. But he didn't stop, waving back to them before turning the corner of a hall. "Honestly."

"I hope Tsunade catches him. Maybe she'll give him detention, or worse, community work like picking up garbage or something."

"Kiba doesn't mean to do that," Hinata shyly spoke up, defending her childhood friend. "He's just running late as usual."

"You give him a little too much credit, Hinata," Ino sighed, fixing her hair.

Queenie smiled kindly at her friend, but before she could say anything, someone tackled her from behind. "Good morning, Queenie!" Naruto's overly loud voice came.

"Good morning, Nar-!"

"Naruto!" Sakura kicked the boy back down the hall, his body sliding to a halt in a heap. "We're in skirts! Tackling a girl is not proper!"

"So brutal," Naruto groaned, cheek swollen from the attack.

"It's alright, I'm used to it, Sakura." The student plucked at the hem of the skirt, drawing it up barely to reveal black spandex shorts.

"Now why haven't we thought of that?" Ino mused.

"When you grow up around Naruto you have to be prepared."

The bell rang and they all rushed off to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Queenie closed the door to her locker, emerging from the school and sucking in a breath of fresh air. "Hey, Queenie!" She looked over towards the waving Naruto with his group of friends. "We're going clubbing tonight, you in?"

"I'll see you at my house then to pick me up!"

He gave her a thumb up before everyone piled into Shikamaru's car and drove away. Flipping out her phone, the girl figured she had six hours till her best friend would actually show up. She had enough time to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look great!" Naruto commented when he came around ten.

Her dark skinny jeans clung to her long legs, a pair of black flat shoes covering the feet, while a black top that accented her curves. "Thanks, Naruto. And did you dress for Hinata tonight?"