𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 (𝟏𝟐)

Começar do início

"We have to go over there," Layla turned around, getting ready to barge into Levi's office. Jean grabbed her shoulder, stopping her from going any further and she jerked her head back.

"Layla, just leave it alone. He has to get his punishment just like we did." Jean tried his best to comfort her.

"No, Jean. That didn't sound like a normal scream," she hissed and tried her best to release from his grip, "and didn't you say Eren went there early in the morning? Why is he still there??" Layla questioned and raised her eyebrows. Jean let go of her and let her leave. He knew, for sure, Layla wouldn't give up. He did follow her, though. When it came to Jean and Eren, Layla would do anything to make sure they were safe.

Layla felt many different emotions on her way to Levi's office. She knew Levi wouldn't go easy on Eren, but she didn't think he would go this hard. Layla knew this whole situation was bad and she hadn't even entered the room.

Layla reached Levi's door. She could hear the punches and kicks from Levi, and the grunts and pants from Eren. Just as she placed her hand on the doorknob she felt Jean's hand, once again, on her shoulder. She looked up at him with rage in her eyes.

"Jean-"

"Just listen to me, Layla. I know you have no filter when it comes to Levi, but he won't think twice beating your ass too. Just relax, okay." Layla knew he was right, but she ignored him. She was about to open the door until she heard Levi talking to Eren.

"You know, you really piss me off, Yeager," Levi continued to punch his face. Eren just laid there with a bloody mouth, staring into Levi's eyes helplessly, "Especially when you continue to disobey me and see Layla every single night," Levi added.

Eren looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Huh??"

Before Levi could respond, Layla and Jean barged in and observed the room. Eren laid on the ground. His face was bruised along with all four of his limbs. His mouth was full of blood, and his teeth stained red.

Layla ran towards the both of them and pushed Levi away. Levi stepped back and looked at his appearance. His white, buttoned up shirt was red at the sleeves—drenched in Eren's blood. His knuckles were a mix of purple, red, and black. His eyes shot back at Eren and Layla.

Layla sat down and placed Eren's head in her lap. The blood on his face was obvious, but if you looked close enough, you could see dried tears. It was clear that his beating had lasted a while.

"It's okay, Eren," Layla patted his head and ran her other hand across his cheek softly, "We're gonna get you all cleaned up, okay?"

Layla didn't even glance at Levi. She was furious at him. She knew they had left off on a bad note last night, but she thought he'd be over it by now. She had heard the conversation between the two of them before she entered the office and it was about her.

"Levi, it's one thing to punish him. It's another thing to be jealous of him." Everyone's eyes darted to Layla. Jean squinted, trying to make sense of her absurd comment.

Levi stared at her with tightened fists. He clenched his jaw and veins bulged from his forehead. Not only was he pissed at her blatant disrespect, but making that comment in front of everyone was very risky.

"Kirstein. Yeager. Get out." Levi stated with his eyes still glued on Layla's. Layla looked at him with the same glare he gave her.

Jean grabbed Eren's arm, lifting him off of the ground. Eren stood up slowly, stumbling around. Jean took Eren's arm and wrapped it around his shoulder. Jean headed for the door, but stopped when he heard Levi begin to speak.