3. Star constellations

A clear laugh filled the hall so Jimin straightened feeling even more odd

"Hi Jimin, wow you really look like on the drawings."

"I guess," Jimin had no idea how to act.

"Did you have dinner?" Asked the man and Jimin shook his head. "Great so follow me."

He did claiming long corridors towards a huge dining room where the man offered him a chair, so they sat down waiting for the staff to bring fine dishes.

The silence vibrating around them and Jimin was playing with the edge of the table clothing from nervousness. He was observing the stranger studying his features, warm green eyes, a mole on his nose a wide smile.

"I hope you will like it here," said the man filling his plate when Jimin found himself unable to eat, maybe he should voice it out now before the stranger will come to the wrong impression.

"Mr. Jeon um... are you disappointed after meeting me?" He asked.

"Why? Are you disappointed?" The guy raised his brow.

"I don't want to be rude, you seem a really nice person but... I guess I really couldn't imagine to see you in such a way," stuttered Jimin afraid of the man's reaction but to his surprise the stranger chuckled.

"It's ok, I couldn't imagine seeing you in that way either," he winked when a sigh of relief left Jimin's lips. "But I'm not Mr. Jeon."

"What!"

"My name is Taehyung and I'm Mr. Jeon's best friend."

Now Jimin was sitting with his jaw dropped.

"The coward he is when it comes to feelings he had no courage to meet you so he had begged me to become your host today."

Taehyung sent him a reassuring smile.

"Oh," the butterflies waking up in Jimin's stomach were dangerous.

Was he really relieved that Taehyung isn't Mr. Jeon? Was he hoping for some fiery romance or something, really Jimin, he told himself off.

"He is shy and a bit nerdy, so forgive him his behavior. He wanted to meet you though, but under one condition and I was sent with a mission to ask you if you're ok with that."

"What condition?" Jimin's body began to tremble by an inner cold.

"He can meet you if you won't see him."

"What do you mean?"

"If you agree to be blindfolded during the whole meeting he can meet you."

Taehyung's words were hanging in the air like daggers above his head.

"Blindfolded?" Asked Jimin buffed. "What! No! If he thinks I'm some type of prostitute I'm not! I'm a virgin! I've never even had a kiss!" He jumped from his seat trembling.

Blindfolded by Mr. Jeon (Jikook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara