48. Crushing on two

"Listen, allow me to explain it all to you," Jungkook looked him in the eyes keeping his stare

"I'm all ear," hissed Hoseok leaning back comfortably watching him so Jungkook blushed, his hands trembling even more.

"I've never been in love until an evening in a mountain house in the Alps when I barely made it there before a huge snowstorm and I had seen a boy in my mind," Jungkook started hoping telling the truth will stop Hoseok from destroying his world. "You will not believe me but I fell head over heels for that imaginary boy I had only seen in dreams..."

Jungkook was talking and talking spilling the whole story that has brought him here Hoseok's eyes widening in shock.

"And I really don't know what to do, how to fix it. I'm so afraid what Jimin will do when he finds out, so please don't tell him or anyone. Please, I will find a way to properly tell him."

Hoseok opened his mouth then closed it again considering something.

"This is so twisted and disgusting in a way. Really, Jimin doesn't deserve something like that."

"I know, but I'm caught too deeply into that lie to stop it now without hurting him."

Hoseok nodded biting his lips in a troubled way.

"You know that if Jimin finds out he will never forgive you that, he will be so broken. Damn you're his first love, his first everything, the first and maybe only person he has ever trusted," Hoseok's words were like knives cutting through his deepest worries.

"Don't make me feel worse than I already am. I know it all," Jungkook felt his chin trembling.

"Ok, I will keep your secret, but make it damn right, don't shutter Jimin into pieces," those judging gaze caused unwanted tears to roll down his cheeks.

"Thanks... and Hoseok, if after finding out Jimin cuts off all contacts with me, please be there for him, he will need a friend more than ever."

Their eyes met again and Hoseok nodded before passing him and storming out of the cafe when Jungkook hid his face in his hands breaking out into loud sobs.

Jungkook has kissed me. Jungkook has warned me about Junoh, thought Jimin, so what am I doing here? He cast a glance along the huge marble entrance hall of Mr. Jeon's villa, as Mr. Suga has just brought him here, but being in that vulnerable state Jimin didn't want to return to his parents. Needing salvation, needing a friend, he wished to just hide in his favorite arms of the one who understood him best, who made him feel the safest, besides, encouraged by Jungkook he wanted to show Mr. Jeon his idea.

"Mr. Jimin, what would you like for dinner," asked the main butler hurrying his way.

"Anything is fine," Jimin blushed.

"Our chef has prepared your favorite dishes and a great dessert."

Jimin's stomach growled at it so he hurried his steps to the huge dining room. He has gotten used to eating here on his own almost each evening, but it was bringing him comfort, he has noticed it was a lot easier and more pleasant to eat when he didn't need to constantly fear his parents attacking him with harsh words. Actually, Mr. Jeon's villa felt like real home. Jimin blushed hard sitting down behind the table filling his plate with fine dishes.

How does Jungkook's home looks like? That thought popped out of nowhere so suddenly and Jimin's insides twisted. Shouldn't he be loyal at last to one of them. Jungkook has kissed him today and now he was here to become intimate with another man.

Maybe I'll ask Mr. Jeon to just cuddle, he reasoned himself, he might also kick me out if he finds out that Jungkook has kissed me. Man, his lips are so sweet and warm. Jimin sighed chewing on the food telling himself off for being indecisive, stupid and a cheater. Jungkook will really hate him if he finds out, Mr. Jeon will be so disappointed with him kissing Jungkook.

"Ah, I'm doomed," sighed Jimin slowly finishing the dinner then making his way up to Mr. Jeon's bedroom.

He took a long bath overthinking it again, remembering Jungkook's sweet lips, the insanely beautiful perspective of his face seen from so up close, his image again becoming Mr. Jeon from last night when he was giving him oral pleasure.

The water became cold from sitting in the tub for so long, the skin on his palms all crumbled and funny. It was time to get out, slowly dry himself, slip into one of the comfortable fluffy bathrobes then lay down on Mr. Jeon's bed and inhale his beautiful scent from the pillows, that smell Jimin was always getting lost in.

"Please come home quickly," he whispered cuddling into the pillow listening in to every sound until a light knock made him sit up.

"I'm taking the blindfold! Please wait a second Mr. Jeon!" He shouted reaching to the bedside table for a fluffy one he has taken. "Ok, you can come in!" Jimin trembled.

Was he really doing this here to himself if he could have Jungkook cuddling him, looking him in the eyes and he could stare at his beauty all night.

"Hi Jimin, how was your day?" Mr. Jeon approached leaning in to catch his lips in in a light peck replacing Jungkook's taste.

"Um so-so," whispered Jimin trembling.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Asked Mr. Jeon.

"No, it's complicated," Jimin sighed.

"Can you give me a few minutes to take a shower, I will come right back and you will tell me everything. Unless you want to take a shower with me," he could imagine Mr. Jeon chuckling when hungry lips began to suck in the skin of his neck.

"Mr. Jeon please. Take that shower I will wait here," groaned Jimin.

"It was worth a try," Mr. Jeon pecked his lips a few more times before disappearing in the bathroom.

The moment the door closed behind him Jimin lifted the blindfold to see a designer leather jacket lying on the duvet, his heartbeat rapid as he was so turned on again. Why? Why did Mr. Jeon had that influence on him, causing his whole body to go crazy by a single touch. Maybe because he had been first, his first kiss, first sex, first everything, so Jungkook's butterfly kiss felt so innocent compared to Mr. Jeon's passion. Has Jungkook had sex, he wondered, probably not the soft shy boy he was. Will he forgive me that I have already done it with someone else and how I had done it, thought Jimin becoming all weird, leaning against the bed deck, fidgeting with the blindfold, telling himself he really shouldn't go to Mr. Jeon and kiss him under the shower.

 Jeon and kiss him under the shower

Thank you so much for your love. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jungkook's conversation with Hoseok and Jimin's thoughts? Will he go to Mr. Jeon, will he tell him about the kiss?

Much <3