43. Black blindfold

There was a soft crack at the door and Jimin's heart double jumped so he reached for the blindfold putting it on quickly

There was a soft crack at the door and Jimin's heart double jumped so he reached for the blindfold putting it on quickly. He has chosen a plain black one and Mr. Jeon knew by now it meant he wanted to be taken hard to forget the chaos in his head.

"Jimin," he heard that low voice so similar to Jungkook's it gave him goosebumps.

"I'm wearing the blindfold Mr. Jeon, you can come in," said Jimin trembling from desire.

"Hi... oh!" Mr. Jeon gave out a soft groan. "I'm sorry for coming so late I was sitting with the A science team thinking about a solution to fix the Mars Station. I really feel so sorry for the people who are up there, only an endless night and -274 degrees Celsius cold vacuum around them, no way back home," Mr. Jeon approached him placing his big warm palms on his face. "And I had sent them there. They had trusted me."

"They are still trusting you Mr. Jeon and I know you won't let them down," whispered Jimin his heartbeat so rapid when he kissed the inner sides of Mr. Jeon's hands almost falling into pieces.

"Jimin..." Mr. Jeon gasped out his name parting his legs with his knee.

"I would trust you with my life if I were them," whispered Jimin feeling his body hardening by that contact. "Mr. Jeon! Ah!" Jimin closed my his eyes underneath the blindfold tilting his head back caressing his hands up Mr. Jeon's thighs.

Would he really be able to live without it? Especially, as it will for sure take decades until a soft shy boy like Jungkook will be ready for sex, while Mr. Jeon was fire, was everything he has ever wanted and needed.

Jungkook is a virgin, but maybe one day he would love to actually do things like that, thought Jimin but his mind clouded completely when Mr. Jeon filled his lips with his tongue putting pressure on that place with his knee.

Their hands roaming their bodies and he was pulling down Mr. Jeon's clothes while the man was untying his bathrobe, leaving love marks he won't again be able to explain to Jungkook tomorrow all over his neck, but Jungkook has never ever asked about any of his hickeys, how come, wondered Jimin while struggling with Mr. Jeon's belt and underwear to release his d* and lean in to search for it and take it into his mouth.

"Jimin!" Mr. Jeon yelled grabbing his hair in his fist.

Jimin has never before touched him like that and wow, that taste was so different he began to rock his mouth up and down around it.

Mr. Jeon, I love you d*, he chuckled innerly feeling his lover losing control thrusting into his mouth while pulling on his hair begging him to take him damn faster, so Jimin began to work his tongue against Mr. Jeon's tip feeling his prec*m dripping so lovely his mind clouded completely overtaken by lust and he was working his mouth until forgetting. Mr. Jeon slamming into him so hard, cursing, begging, whispering love confessions until he exploded onto Jimin's tongue filling him with a taste so unexpected yet lovely Jimin swallowed it all licking over his now soft d* unable to stop.

"Jimin you will be the end of me," gasped Mr. Jeon when he finally found some strength to pull back as damn he could please Mr. Jeon orally all night, shower his Jeon d* with endless kisses to show him how much he loved him for those fine things he could do to him, no one could do.

"Jimin, what on Earth are you doing?" Asked Mr. Jeon pushing him on the mattress cornering him underneath his strong body.

"I just love your d*, I can't help," giggled Jimin.

"Do you want me to show you how much I love yours," Mr. Jeon's whisper was raspy his kisses leading down Jimin's body along his hardened nipples to his belly button his lover sucked in leaving him speechless. Damn, Jimin was wining, begging, moaning, those insane kisses filling the inner sides of his thighs with hickeys.
His world torn, oblivious to anything besides pleasure.

"Hold on baby boy," Mr. Jeon was whispering licking up his legs with the full surface of his fine tongue, his lips giving Jimin's tip a hasty kiss, sucking on it intensively so Jimin yelled pulling the sheets in his fists, especially as Mr. Jeon took him in as deeply as possible working on him so smoothly Jimin's body was hit with spasms.

"Please! Ah! More! Damn! More! Mr. Jeon!" He was whimpering, moving along the bed rolling his hips into Mr. Jeon's mouth to feel him more, the blindfold slipping so he pulled it back begging more, moaning so loudly, the sounds definitely good for Mr. Jeon as he sped up his insane mouth work bringing Jimin's whole body to throbbing, his d* to pulse and leak.

"Mr. Jeon!" He arched his back against the pillows, but his lover never stopped taking him hard against his palate, pressing on his tip with that amazing tongue and Jimin came flying into new dimensions lifting over the bed and falling back again feeling his liquids dripping off Mr. Jeon's mouth, as he must have let him go and received all of it right into the face.

"Ah!" Jimin was trembling trying to come back from that heavy place between heaven and hell he has just been in.

He felt Mr. Jeon rubbing his wet face against his abs purring like a wild cat.

Damn, the perspective of him spreading Jimin's rapid climax all over his body so tempting he regretted he can't come again.

Mr. Jeon was licking the lines of his abs making him beg for mercy, for him to continue forever, Jimin's hands reaching him to caress his juices off his lover's face then lick off his fingers.

"Fuck! Jimin!" He heard Mr. Jeon cursing, his strong body pressed him to the bed, his tongue licked into his mouth hungrily playing with his own in all possible ways. "In half an hour, when I will be ready again I will take you so hard. You can't imagine how hard I will take you."

"I can't wait for it Mr. Jeon," Jimin growled pressing his tongue into Mr. Jeon's earlobe rocking against it hearing his lover's moans filling the bedroom, feeling his fingers slamming inside him as they were so not done yet, they were just starting and Jimin knew they will not find any rest tonight when he was thrusting his tongue into Mr. Jeon's ear hole getting completely lost in lust and love.

 Jeon's ear hole getting completely lost in lust and love

Thank you so much for your love. I really hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's hot time with Mr. Jeon? Will they talk about his visit to the company?

Much <3