38. Master of falling

"I have told I don't want to see anyo

"I have told I don't want to see anyo... Jimin," something in Mr. Jeon's tone softened.

A second later Jimin heard him sniff.

"Mr. Jeon, I won't bother you with my presence, I just needed to check how you are. I've been so worried. Here, I bought it for you. I know it's a silly present but maybe if you won't be able to sleep you can hug it," Jimin lifted the teddybear becoming all shy.

"Jimin..." he heard Mr. Jeon gasping out his name, a second later a pair of warm arms tangled around him pulling him into that beautiful embrace.

"Mr. Jeon please know that I'm here for you, no matter what. Always," whispered Jimin pressing his lips to Mr. Jeon's shoulder.

"You're a miracle Jimin," Mr. Jeon sniffed more cuddling into him deeper so he was caressing his hair holding him tightly hoping at least with that gesture he could give him some comfort.

Minutes long until Mr. Jeon pulled back taking his hands leading him through the room to something that felt like a couch, both sitting then lying down tangling into each other. Mr. Jeon still crying, his tears wet against Jimin's neck and he kissed into the man's hair, over his forehead, nose and lips.

Mr. Jeon sobbed louder burying his face into Jimin's chest.

"Cry it out, I'm here," whispered Jimin caressing his hair and back gently.

"I love you," Mr. Jeon's voice cracked and Jimin's heartbeat became rapid.

He kissed the top of Mr. Jeon's head whispering comforting words hoping it will be enough to keep him above the edge.

Long minutes turning into hours of him holding the man of his dreams in his embrace and kissing him softly until Mr. Jeon stopped crying.

"Thank you Jimin for coming here. You being here makes it bearable."

"I'm happy I could have at last done that for you," whispered Jimin searching for Mr. Jeon's lips so the man connected them for a tears salty peck.

"How did you know that is exactly what I needed?" Asked Mr. Jeon.

"I am a master of being kicked by life, falling flat on my face then standing up again," Jimin even chuckled.

There was a silence, just smooth fingertips running along his face.

"You will teach me how to get up again."

"Sure Mr. Jeon, I will teach you," Jimin smiled pecking his lips then nuzzling his face into his lover's soft hair. "First of all take a rest. I'm here, I will be guarding your dreams, you're safe."

"Jimin, I love you so much, you can't imagine how much I love you," whispered Mr. Jeon placing his head back on his chest, slowly relaxing then falling into a sleep, as some long moments later Jimin could hear his soft snores, why he was regretting more than ever he can't see his sleeping lover, so he was imagining Jungkook peacefully resting in his arms. I wonder what has happened to Jungkook today, he thought, I definitely need to find out that.

The garden was so peaceful, located behind Mr. Jeon's villa it was the perfect spot for taking a breather from the outside world. Last night Mr. Jeon fell asleep in his arms and Jimin was sure he could have brought him comfort. Today his lover left with first dawn to find a way to solve the issue of the destroyed telescope, so Jimin ate a quick breakfast, then went to school to find out Jungkook was still absent. Junoh has been absolutely terrible today, pushing him against a wall and calling him ugly names each time he had seen him, but Jimin ignored completely standing that peril until the end of the school day. Then he returned here, and because Mr. Jeon was still at work he went to the garden to watch butterflies play around in flowerbeds and to call Jungkook.

The boy finally picked up after the ninth signal.

"Hi Jimin, sorry for not contacting you earlier."

"It's ok, I was only worried about you and wanted to know if you need any help," Jimin leaned against the bench.

"Um... it's really nice of you, but I'm handling. My mum had an accident yesterday. She was broken her hip bone, she's in the hospital now and I'm staying with her so I will be absent from school for some time."

"Oh! I'm so sorry to hear. If you need me I can come to the hospital."

"Thank you, but it's really fine Jimin. Don't worry. My mum will be fine soon."

"Sure," Jimin bit his lip as his jaw began to tremble.

Of course Jungkook would be too ashamed to ever introduce him to his parents, what had he thought, that Jungkook likes him. Stupid Jimin.

"If you want I can send you photos of the school notes," muttered Jimin miserably.

"That will be wonderful. Thank you Jimin, you're the best. I'm really sorry I need to hang up. I will keep in touch. Have a great day."

Jungkook cut the call when Jimin threw the phone on the bench beside himself. At last this one thing was clear, Jungkook didn't like him and when both - him and Mr. Jeon - had a serious problem during the same day he had still chosen to go cheer up his faceless lover.

"I wish at last one of them would love me back, but I'm not so lucky," Jimin sighed looking up into the clear sky, thinking about telescopes, almost kisses with his school crush and a blindfold he hated more than anything ever.

Thank you so much for all the love you're giving this story 💜 I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin comforting Mr. Jeon and his call with Jungkook? How will his relationship with both go from here?

Also I'm so excited about sharing the next set of chapters with you as they will be eventful.

Much <3