59. Underneath the darkness

So their last night will be like their first night and any other night, that gesture of his lover changing something in his heart, as it was Jungkook, the boy who wanted him for real, from first awkward conversations at school to asking him out fo...

So their last night will be like their first night and any other night, that gesture of his lover changing something in his heart, as it was Jungkook, the boy who wanted him for real, from first awkward conversations at school to asking him out for a real date.

"I've missed you so much Jimin."

While Mr. Jeon...

"I missed you equally much Mr. Jeon," Jimin felt hungry kisses along his neck and he decided to let go of all boundaries tonight, be just body, just longing, just sex and oblivion, his hands lifting Mr. Jeon's shirt while caressing over his abs meaningfully. The passionate sucking all over his neck became needy, the man's smooth tongue filled his ear hole rocking against it.

Jimin's mind falling into a lightless state while they were tearing their clothes off trying to uncover as much as possible, the blindfold slipping with the speed his school uniform vest was pulled up but he closed his eyes filmy and Mr. Jeon breathed in sharply bringing it back to the right place.

"Jimin?" His voice was uncertain.

"Mr. Jeon please continue, I need your kisses all over me," squealed Jimin, taking the man's face into his hands leading him onto his lips to part them swiftly and give his all, into slowly massaging their tongues against each other.

Stars filling his body at the contact, both stumbling through the bathroom till Jimin's hips collided with the sink. Mr. Jeon lifted him, tearing his pants down with his underwear enough to find access and slam in between his butts while swallowing his face in mad open mouth kisses. His d* so painfully great Jimin clenched his fists around Mr. Jeon's hair answering with all his body, rolling his hips and squeezing his butts to feel him even deeper. Their lips in a trance, fascinating how deliciously dirty their tongues could be doing that love talking. Jimin's body glowing, a satellite, a small rocket tossed into space, a telescope sharp enough to see heaven.

Rough, the thrust pushing him further out towards unknown galaxies, a d* so hard yet warm with smooth soft skin to melt on, a juicy lava fulfilling him, his fingernails scratching deep marks into Mr. Jeon's back, leaving soft red prints into his neck, he could imagine, yet couldn't see, that fine man taking him so roughly, once again receiving Jungkook's face.

Don't think about him, it's your last night with your Mr. Jeon, thought Jimin. "Ah! Damn!" He yelled arching his back against the cold mirror as Mr. Jeon's d* has rammed that spot driving him insane so his needy hips were moving up and down against the sink's edge to continue that raising earthquake.

"More! More! Faster! There! Damn!" He was shouting, searching for hold his legs slipping off Mr. Jeon's swaety back, but he was trying to keep the position, those big warm palms caressing his thighs, squeezing them when Jimin forgot reality, screaming something, whimpering moving his ass up to rub his tip against Mr. Jeon's abs, the double pleasure insane, so good, unbearable when that destructive wave was climbing on the Richter's scale, turning into stars in his head.

Like freaking jumping into light speed, their swimming bodies, the raining sweat, the hard thrusts, the heavy breaths, the pounding blood, shivering muscles, the painful heat caused by the fraction, unbearable, that love spot Mr. Jeon's d* force was pumping against and damn, a long wet tongue sticky against his profile, filling his mouth and lifting his own. Jimin's hands reaching out to touch around his lover's head and bring him even closer into himself, his heel digging in between his man's butts and that last thrust, he was slammed into the mirror with, made reality fade - the tectonic riff opened, the tiny rocket spread into flying stars, the heavenly telescope reached above the clouds to see light, just light, a sea of light swallowing everything up into a state of total fulfillment.

Perfection.

Gasp.

Brushing of lips on lips, body on body, fingertips on wet thighs.

"You've been... the best... ever..." Mr. Jeon's raspy whisper filling his skin with goosebumps.

"Ah!" Jimin leaned back resting against the mirror, his muscles still twitching, his body so lightweight and exhausted, he could drift into a sleep, his heart still pounding in his chest.

"Jimin..." Mr. Jeon glued his lips to his shoulder, he was still deeply inside him, so good, even all soft.

The nibbling on his skin unbearable so Jimin pressed his hand onto Mr. Jeon's chest sticking to his sweaty skin.

"Mr. Jeon enough, please, give me a small break or there won't be anything left of me," begged Jimin.

"I love you so much. You have no idea how much I love you," Mr. Jeon moved inches from him, breathing hot air out onto his face.

"Trust me I can imagine, you're giving me a good idea by making me feel so right," Jimin raised his brow caressing his hand along his own wet d* until it was filled with the traces of his climax then brought it to his lips licking it off meaningfully sucking each of his fingers.

Mr. Jeon's breath became uneven, he was moving his hips inside him even though he was so done, his soft d* slipping in and out in Jimin's body hopelessly.

"Jimin damn!" Mr. Jeon hit the wall next to his head. "You will so not go to school tomorrow. I'm not letting you out of the bedroom!"

"Mr. Jeon, do you want to keep me here forever?" Asked Jimin playfully moving his hands over the man's chest giving extra loving to his nipples.

"Yes. I'm so not gonna let you go, anywhere..." the man was inhaling sharply, his hungry lips sucking all over Jimin's face, neck, ears.

" the man was inhaling sharply, his hungry lips sucking all over Jimin's face, neck, ears

Thank you so much for all your support. This is the first part of today's double update. What do you think about Jikook's wild night?
Yes
Much <3