72. Beginnings

"Jimin

"Jimin..." said Jungkook but he never let him finish running to him falling over him pulling him into a hungry kiss by his neck and hair.

Jungkook was so shocked he froze when Jimin was squeezing his lips out swallowing half of his face with the force he was kissing him. Damn that felt amazing, the best ever especially when Jungkook's trembling hands tangled around his waist bringing him even closer to his body while his tongue began to move in synch with Jimin's, both melting, falling, unable to stop for ages.

"Wow!" Whispered Jungkook when he pulled back for a brief moment to catch a breath. "Jimin I wanted to ask you if you can forgiv..."

But Jimin only pulled him back into another long hungry open mouth kiss unable to let go, to stop, as he had been missing Jungkook's lips like oxygen.

"I guess it means yes," Jungkook blushed hard when Jimin made a small distance between their faces still holding him so tightly.

The voices of the other students reaching him and he suddenly became so embarrassed for his outburst of uncontrolled affection, that he hid his face into Jungkook's chest.

"Um class! Park! It's enough! The lesson hasn't finished yet!" Shouted Mr. Seokjin.

"Jin, dismiss Jimin from school today. It's on me honey."

"What?" Jimin and Jungkook turned hearing Taehyung's flirty tone.

Mr. Seokjin became deeply red in the face.

"That is... not in front of my students," he said when the girls began to squeal again.

"Are you ashamed of your boyfriend?" Asked Taehyung raising his brow.

"You and Mr. Seokjin? How? When?" Jimin was so stunned he couldn't collect his jaw from the ground.

"He caught my eye when your class has come to visit Jungkook's company, turned out he was also single," Taehyung smiled meaningfully when it seemed there might be smoke coming out of Mr. Seokjin's ears any second.

"Ok, ok Park, you have a day free. And you Tae, we will speak at home," Mr. Seokjin lowered his voice.

"I can't wait," Taehyung's winked while Jimin was still so stunned.

Like Taehyung and his form tutor?

Mr. Seokjin was so frustrated with the girls asking him questions about his sexy boyfriend that he started to yell at the students to get back into class.

"Tae, why haven't you told us?" Asked Jungkook buffed.

"Um... that... yeah, Suga let's clean all of this up," Taehyung became deeply red leaning down to collect the flower petals when Jimin got over the shock remembering that he has actually just kissed Jungkook.

"Um..." he blushed looking up at the man who pulled him even deeper into his arms.

"Can we go?" Asked Jungkook looking him in the eyes.

"Where?"

"To mine."

The heat stormed to Jimin's face, his insides twisted abruptly.

"Or do you want to start with... I don't know, sweet kisses and dates," Jungkook blushed. "Both is equally ok for me."

"I'll go get my stuff from the classroom," Jimin smiled hugging his man tightly, cuddling his cheek to Jungkook's chest.

He has missed him too much to start all cute and nicely and he wanted to finally see, what he has wished to see for such a long time.

"Jimin should I go for your books and backpack?" Jungkook chuckled.

"No, I'm on my way, just let me hug you for a few more seconds," whispered Jimin.

"You will have the rest of your life to hug me, I'm not going anywhere. I'm all yours," Jungkook kissed his forehead while Jimin was bursting from happiness.

The big lit up hall of the villa has never seem prettier as when they had entered it about two hours later. Jimin was cuddling to Jungkook's side unable to let go, the man carrying his backpack, what was such a cute gesture.

"Mr. Jeon... oh, Mr. Jimin! I'm so happy to see you back," the butler who has always given him the blindfolds fell into the hall and his whole face lit up at Jimin's sight. "We have missed you a lot, Mr. Jeon hasn't been the same employer without you."

Jimin looked up at his man, has Jungkook really been such a pain in the ass for his workers without him.

"You need to raise up your efforts," giggled Jimin nudging Jungkook's side.

The man blushed shaking his head.

"Noted," he muttered winking.

"I don't want anyone to disturb me until next morning," Jungkook's tone changed when he looked at the butler.

The man nodded trying to hide the meaningful chuckle.

Till next morning, Jimin's skin began to tingle as it was just noon, so what they could do till next morning, he couldn't wait to find out, but Jungkook pulled him towards the elevator then all the way through the corridor to his bedroom.

The teddybear and the statue of the baseball player he has given him were still on the bedside table next to Jungkook's tablet and some company papers and Jimin's heart skipped a bit, as it was so lovely.

"I have a new phone number, hope you won't block and report me this time," Jungkook raised his brow so Jimin blushed.

"I was mad at you."

"I deserved it. I kind of don't deserve to be forgiven but I really can't live without you," Jungkook became serious when Jimin felt his heartbeat becoming rapid.

"I also can't live without you," he muttered. "I have tried, but it's not really living."

"Same here," Jungkook approached him placing his warm palms on his face and Jimin melted completely feeling like put back in time to their first evening, his body trembling as it was completely new to see that beautiful man right in front of him while being touched like that.

Thank you so much about your amazing feedback and I'm sorry for not being able to catch up with your comments so late. So much work this week 😓

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin's affection towards Jungkook? What about Taejin? Are you ready for Jikook talking things out?

Much <3