39. JM

The bending of the mattress beside him woke him up so Jimin looked up to see a pair of hands covering his eyes

"Mr. Jeon," he gasped.

"Please close your eyes."

"They're closed you can hand me the blindfold it's on the bedside table," whispered Jimin in a sleepy way turning back on his side.

He saw the blindfold being pressed into his hand so he sighed putting it on quickly.

Mr. Jeon took a long breath, it seemed as if he had relaxed. Was he really so terribly ugly, Jimin wondered feeling the man lying down wrapping his arms around him, placing a gentle kiss in his hair.

"Mr. Jeon, was your day at last a bit better than yesterday?" Asked Jimin turning around.

"Yes, a bit," he could hear in Mr. Jeon's voice that he has been exhausted. "What about your day? Was it ok?"

"Not the worst, not the best either," muttered Jimin.

"Same here," Mr. Jeon chuckled.

"How's the telescope?"

"Gone, I really have no idea how to fix it yet. Good that two thirds of the station had survived," Mr. Jeon caressed over his back pulling him closer.

"I know you will find a way to fix it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed," Jimin searched for his lips to kiss him, oh how he had missed that taste for the whole day.

"I love you so much," whispered Mr. Jeon kissing him back then tangling him into his warm body. "I hope you won't mind if I just cuddle you tonight, I'm exhausted."

"Of course I don't mind. I love your cuddles," Jimin giggled turning so he had his back pressed to Mr. Jeon's chest and was so comfortable in his arms.

The way he wished to stay always.

Mr. Jeon cuddled deeper into him soon drifting into peaceful dream as his soft snores sounded in the room, but Jimin was so far away from sleeping so suddenly, playing with Mr. Jeon's fingers thinking hard. His mind telling it could bring no harm to just see Mr. Jeon's hands, to discover at least that small part of his body. The blindfold so uncomfortable tonight, like a burden and Jimin's heartbeat became rapid when he lifted it seeing the opposite bedroom wall cast in the dim darkness his gaze falling down on the arm tightly wrapped around him and he almost freaked out noticing it was filled with tattoos, even on Mr. Jeon's fingers and his palm. His forearm so overfilled with body art he must have had a whole sleeve. Jimin's breath uneven as he has never imagined Mr. Jeon could have a tattoo, yet not even starting about so many, but what scared him for real were his initials inked into the man's ring finger and he caressed over the JM feeling so uneasy.

That new discovery so stunning Jimin had no idea how to deal with it so he pulled the blindfold down quickly hoping he will find some rest tonight.

Suga was napping in the car so Jimin knocked to the window gently causing him to move up and rub his eyes. Last night Mr. Jeon had to stay in the company for longer so Jimin decided to sleep at home, he also didn't want his parents to be completely upset with him but of course he needed to regret it the moment he had put his foot behind the door last evening. After a heavy argument and an almost sleepless night he was here in front of Suga's car so the man could drive him to school.

It has been a week since the telescope burnt and Jungkook's mum was injured, he hasn't seen Jungkook ever since, but him and Mr. Jeon grew even closer during the past days.

"Here, breakfast for you Mr. Suga," Jimin placed a bag with sandwiches he had prepared in Suga's lap.

"Hey, thanks Jimin, you're really sweet," Suga blushed horribly.

"You're spending the nights here in front of my house instead of resting in a comfortable bed so you really deserve all the best," Jimin grinned fastening the seatbelt.

Today was the school trip and Mr. Seokjin was taking them to a big company to show them the adult working world.

"I'm just doing my job, Mr. Jeon pays me really well. Before I had problems to even pay my bills, after this here is over I'm going on a trip around the world in five star hotels," Suga chuckled.

"I really don't know why he is spending so much money and efforts on me," Jimin sighed.

"I guess he has a crush on you, a hopeless one," Suga raised his brow.

"I don't know," Jimin leaned back at the seat.

"What troubles you Jimin?"

"A few nights ago I have lifted the blindfold."

He was suddenly sent on the windows by the impact Suga slammed the breaks.

"No, I haven't seen his face, just his hands," muttered Jimin. "I wanted to at last find out how those fine big warm palms look like and I discovered he has a whole sleeve of tattoos," Jimin blushed terribly.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon has quite a lot of tattoos," Suga began to drive smoother relaxing. "Is it ok for you?"

"I don't mind, really. I think it makes him even hotter. They're absolutely pretty, his tattoos, but... one specifically bothers me."

"Why? Don't you like it? Is it too extreme?" Suga glanced at him amused.

"It is extreme Mr. Suga," Jimin sighed. "He has my initials tattooed on his ring finger."

Suga sighed speeding the car up.

"As I have said he has a hopeless crush on you."

"But I'm not his husband or anything, not even boyfriend. Just his bed toy."

"Are you sure about this?" Suga's question caused so many unwanted butterflies.

"What if one day I would like Jungkook more?" Whispered Jimin.
Suga stayed quiet so Jimin began to bite his nails overthinking it again.

Thank you so much for your love. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin discovering Jungkook's tattoos and his conversation with Suga? How will the field trip go?

Much <3