Chapter sixty seven

Start from the beginning

"Honey what's-

"Oh don't you honey me, tell me Anakin who was it you first slept with - Erica here has some pretty clear ideas."

I have so many questions but most of all who the kriff it Erica??

Ten minutes earlier (y/n)'s pov

I was having a lay down in Anakins room while clean up detail was conducted by the troopers. They said everything was under control so I should just relax until Anakin returned, which honestly I didn't mind. Around half an hour in their was a knock at the door at which point I ambled over and opened the door. Before me stood a young girl wearing a mechanics uniform, she had ice blue eyes much like Anakins only colder.

"May I help you?" I began by asking with a polite smile, watching as the girl looked left and right before back up to me. She seemed nervous, like whatever she had to say was some big secret.

"Uh, I'm sorry to bother you general...but I have something I'd like to tell you and general Skywalker...in private." The girl replied quietly while her hands disregard at her sides. Chewing my lip my eyes narrowed slightly at her words, wondering wether I'd want to hear this or wether it would even be true. Many woman would likely be jealous of my closeness with Anakin so I wouldn't be surprised is she was making this up. Stepping to the side I allowed her into the small living space of my future husbands quarters, shutting the door as she passed me by.

"What's your name?" I asked while walking across to sit opposite her upon the couches.

"Erica ma'am, Erica Fatesworth, I'm a mechanic for the grand army...but before that I was a barmaid down on Coruscant level five...that's actually what I'd like to talk to you about, I saw something there I think you should know about." The girl responded while her hands fidgeted in her lap, her eyes nervously dipping down to the floor then all around the room. The girl was nervous but I didn't know why, and that was making me nervous. She also gave me a strange vide. I could t feel her in the force but her signifier was almost to cleanly wiped if that makes sense.

"And what would that be?" I asked before leaning forward, reaching out to try and comfortingly hold her hand only for her to sharply drawn them back before my fingers could even graze her skin. Her cold blue eyes darted up to meet mine as she sat back, an electricity present in them though only for a second.

"It's about general Skywalker," She spoke more flatly with a straight face, her eyes remaining fixed within my gaze. "I saw something three years ago, general Skywalker was on a mission with one of the masters, they were working undercover as a couple only once the mission ended they stayed behind and things got pretty...'heated'." The girl added causing my heart to sink. Could this be the woman that Anakin first slept with? A master? But who? He wouldn't possibly sleep with a master would he? I thought he hated the other Jedi...

"Three years ago you say..?" I questioned to try and cover my discomfort with this information. I didn't want to hear more but at the same time I had to. I had to know whether this could possibly be a recurring thing. Not that I thought Anakin would cheat of me...not really, he was just a huge flirt and times.

"Yes, three years ago, he looked a little different but I know it was him ma'am, I saw his Identification, fake of course." The young woman replied with a nod as I fell into some form of trance. Two years ago, that was when the council sent me for eye surgery and I was out of work for several weeks. Did that mean I missed him by being in hospital, how come he'd never visited?

"Oh, alright..." I sighed with a pant of disappointed pain at the thought he wouldn't come to visit me when he was around. Then one last question entered my mind and I raised my head up to be eye level with her once more. "I um, I don't suppose you recognised the master he was with..?" I asked half not wishing to hear the answer but also wanting to know wether it was likely just a one time thing or not.