Dont pop my bubble, i just want the butterfly

I want to say sorry

this is sooo late

and i love all my fans

i will seriously try to write more often

but i have school work

and study

also read my other story 'The double life of a hollywood superstar'

(:

____________________

The transformation that made the jerk fall in love

Dont pop my bubble, i just want the butterfly

I ran through the front door and jumped on top of my crying mother. "WE ARE NOT MOVING!, I GOT MONEY!" i yelled and she then said "what?" confused, i explained to her "Noah gave us money, i will repay him one day though". She then hugged me, took the money from my hand and went out the door to pay off this months bill. I decided to myself that i would get another job, it would help out with repaying Noah.

Right now it was 4pm and i had to go to work, when i arrived at work i greeted my work members and i started working with costumers. The store started to empty with costumers and then we decided to close up. It was now 8 o'clock and i walked outside and suddenly the cold are hit my fragile body immedietly. I started to rub my arms to warm myself but it was no use, my teeth where cluttering and i had foggy breath. I started to walk home when i car pulled up next to me, i started to get a little frightened because i was a girl, alone at night, anything could happen. I had a look closely at the car and the window started to open slowly, revieling Noah.

"Get in" he demanded and i didnt hesitate because i was freezing and i just wanted to get home. I opened the passenger side of the car door open and sat in the black leather seats. I smiled at him and whispered "thanks". It was silent, but not aqward as there was music playing in the background but then instantly "theres a party tonight and i was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" he asked and i thought about it. i decided to go, only if Payton came with me. "Take me to Paytons." i said and he stopped the car. "Tell me the directions" And i told him the way to her house. I knew payton wouldnt mind me coming in without her knowing.

When we arrived at her house i jumped out, then i turned around and walked up to Noah's window "Stay here, we may be a while" i said and he nodded.

I knocked on Paytons door and she opened the door with a smile. I told her the story and she dragged me inside to get ready. First she straightened my hair and she gave me a black cocktail dress (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28002712 take a look) and black heels (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28002712 take a look). She gave me big silver hooped earing and a silver bracelete. I truely looked amazing, i even looked better than Payton.

take a look at her outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28002712

Payton wore a pink loose dress that had sequence all over the top and ended below her butt. She wore white heels and a long silver necklace and a few braceletes.

We headed out the door to see Noah leaning against the car door. As soon as he saw me he could not keep his eyes off me "He is soo staring at me" Payton whispered to me and i just smiled at her. Maybe he wasnt looking at me? i felt a little disapointed and i looked up. Payton had walked in the other direction to get to the other side of the car. Noah was still looking at me and i just smiled at him, realising he was staring at me. I walked up to him with a smile "like what you see?" i ask and he just started at me. I slapped him on the side of his face slightly. It wouldnt hurt but it snapped him out of his gaze. "you look amazing" he said then hopped in the car and i did also.

I sat in the back because Payton had already jumped in the front. When we arrived to a party in full swing, music blasting all through the street and drunk teenagers out the front of the large house.

I got out of the car and Noah got out and put an arm around my shoulder and i shrugged it off. Payton ran around and put her arm around Noah's waist. I do admit it that i felt a little jelous but i just walked inside the house behind them. It was a typical high school party, most people where drunk, people where either making out, dancing or talking.  Noah headed straight to the drinks and i followed him. He grabbed two drinks and handed me one. i just looked at it puzzled, should i take it or not? "Come on!" Noah yelled over the music and i just took it and drank it all down quickly.

I drank a few bottles, so did Noah but Payton didnt drink anything.

"Wanna dance?" Noah asked me and i nodded. I admit that i was drunk. Noah dragged me into the dance floor and we started grinding up against each other and dancing. "Your beautful" He slurred to me. "You, Yoou, Yoooouu no Noah. I aacccttuuallyy thiinkk i, i , i liikkeee yoouu. Buuutt yoouu oonnllyyy liiikkeee meee noooww beeccaaauuusee iiimmm hooot" i slurred to him. He nodded against me "no, i have liked unicorns since i was 5" He said. "Fuuucccckkkk yoooouuu peenniisss" i yelled and i wobbleed away. i spotted Payton and i tried running over to her but i failing falling on my face but laughing my head off. It was soo funny. I stood up, then i started to see a butterfly flying away and i started to follow it. I tried catching it but i was stuck inside a bubble. I started to scream " I WANT THE BUTTERFLY!" and then i tried popping the bubble and  i was failing. I screamed some more "POP FUCKING BUBBLE!"

Someone popped my bubble and grabbed my shoulders and i started laughing. I turned around to see a muffin man, he had a muffin head and i wanted to eat him, i licked my lips and then licked the persons face. That person screamed and shook me, the muffin sooned turned into Payton and i started laughing. I shook her hands off me and yelled at her "GOOO TAAKEEE NOOAAAHH TOOO AA BEEEDDRROOOMM YYOOUU GUUYY STTEEALLEER!!!" i yelled and then ran.

About half an hour later my Butterfly returned and i was following it and was trying to catch it. It was flying up the stairs and i almost caught it, it went throught the crack under the door to a bedroom and i fumbly opened the door and walked in and the butterfly was gone. Except i saw Payton and Noah making out on the bed. Noah then moaned "Yes, Faith!" payton the stopped kissing him "Again my name is PAYTON!" she yelled and i started to laugh histericly "My name is Faith and your name is NOAAAAAAHHH!!!!"" i said through laughs. Noah threw Payton off the bed and ran over to me and cupped my face "Wiilll yoouuu kisss mee?" he asked and i felt something come up in my throught and then i let it out on the floor and i held my hair up. When i was finished i looked up and i said "I want to go home" and Payton grabbed my arm and Noahs arm and pulled us inside Noahs car, took his keys and drove us home.

On the way home i sat next to Noah in the back and i was touching his nose and laughing histerically. When Payton stopped at my house i got out and i grabbed Noah with me. "Leave Noah here!" She yelled and i ran with Noah. The front door was already open and i opened the door to reveal my mum standing inside the door way and i started laughing and pointing at her. "Do you like waffles?" i asked her. "are you drunk, is that Noah?" she asked. i laughed "Who is Noah?" i asked and then she shook her head and led Noah into the lounge room and layed him downon the couch to sleep. Immedietly he fell asleep and mum took me to my room. She layed me down on my bed and said to me "Your in big trouble tomorrow" She whispered and then left me to fall into a deep sleepbut not before i heard my mum allowing payton to sleep on the floor  in front of Noah. I could see them from my room. I then fell asleep.

no editing

because i wanted to post as soon as possible

again SORRY!

i love you all

so comment

vote

fan

share

anything

and the more comments i get the more i want to write (: