Second Thought

Jinwoo POV:

I scratched my head feeling confused while reading through a proposal that being submit to me by my staff. I have so many unanswered questions in my head. I read again the proposal carefully trying to understand what it's trying to tell me. But again, I couldn't understand it.

I throw the proposal to the desk while grunting in frustration. Why they are even submitting the proposal to me in the first place?

I take another file that was on my desk to look through it. As soon as I read the title of the proposal, I throw it away. Damn! Are they kidding me!? Which kindergarten student submit this works to me.

I laid back on my chair and let out a breath. What is wrong with me today? I keep on feeling unsatisfied with the work of my staff. I stare blankly at the wall and I was reminded with what happened last night.

Since I got back from Jisoo place. I can't seem to get my emotions straight. I felt angry, I felt frustrated, I felt sad, I felt empty...

I knew I shouldn't go to saw him yesterday. Now I can't keep track with my own emotions thanks to Jisoo. I check my phone and a text from IU appear reminding me about our meeting tonight. I have decided to end things with IU tonight, after what happened last night. I knew I'm not over Jisoo yet and going out with IU is just me being selfish.

My office door suddenly being open by someone making me to sit straight up.

"Jinwoo let's go grab dinner together!" Jin said while walking into my office. He heads straight to a little sofa that is in my office.

"You can't bargain into my office just like this you know" I laid back on the chair.

"Well technically I can since it's not office hours now" Jin said. He puts his legs on top of my coffee table while he's put his hands on his head in relaxing position.

"Get your feet off my table or I cut off yours" Jin quickly sit in a proper manner afraid of his legs being cut off.

"Aww Jinu-ah, let go have dinner already uh?" Jin invite me to have dinner with me again since I didn't answer his question earlier.

I get up from mine chair then wear my jacket. "Sorry but I have promise with someone" I checked myself in the mirror for any imperfections. After being satisfied with myself, I grab my car keys and phone. "Got to go"

"Whoa... Kim Jinwoo you rejected my invitation. Oh well I understand since you have a date with an amazing girl, right?" I stop to look at Jin. He looks at me while smirking to me. What did he just say?

"Yah! What do you mean by an amazing girl?" I asked him feeling anxious about what he just said. Jin get up from his seat then walk to me.

"Jinwoo--. I know about IU okay. I mean we all know" Jin said while putting his hand around my shoulder. I push him away from me. I can't believe what I just hear. If Jin tell me his know that means bad news.

He can't know about IU, not when I'm about to end things with her. "Jin what do you mean by you know about IU?"

"Well last night when you were upset and go to bed. You accidentally leave your phone behind and we unintentionally read your text" Jin told me what happened.

"You did what?!" I can't help but to yell at him after hearing what he told me. "It didn't happen intentionally okay? We—we- we weren't trying to involve in your private life. It just your phone keeps on buzzing and we felt so annoyed by it so we—"

"Jin", I call his name in serious tone. He stops talking and look at me. "I want to end things with IU, that's why I didn't told you about her"

Jin let out a deep sigh. He looks at me in disappointment. "Why?" Jin look straight to my eyes. Sending me shivers. He looks so serious making me feel a bit intimidated.