JISOO TRAUMA

Jisoo POV:

Jisoo POV:

The ride to my house feels so long. I am sure that it only takes about 20 minutes from Hotel Del Luna to my house. I didn't look at the driver but I can feel that he keeps stealing glances at me.

Ahh... Kim Jisoo why couldn't you just walk away when Jinyoung offer you a ride home, I said to myself feeling frustrated. Without realizing, I slap my forehead spontaneously regretting with my life choices.

"Are you okay Jisoo?" Jinyoung asked looking at me weirdly

"Huh?" I said, then look at him cluelessly. I couldn't hear what his just said to me since I am so deep in my thoughts. Jinyoung laugh at the sight of me being clueless. He must be thinking I'm deaf; Urgh, again Kim Jisoo you successfully making a fool of yourself. Great Job!

"I'm asking you, are you okay?" He asked me again. I smiles feeling embarrassed with myself then nodded my head.

"You are adorable" My eyes widen hearing his unexpected compliments. I'm clearly making fool of myself and he calling me adorable. My cheeks blushes because of Jinyoung compliment.

Oi Kim Jisoo! Stop embarrassing yourself in front of him. You already made a drama in front of him at the hotel don't make another one here.

"Oh! There's my apartment" I change the topic; avoiding myself from making any conversation with him. Jinyoung maneuver his car to the right and stop right in front the gate entrance. Jinyoung park his car in front the gate. He couldn't goes inside due to the security.

"Thanks for sending me home" I smiles saying my thanks to him then unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of his car. I quickly get out of his car after saying my thanks. Jinyoung look at the passenger seat and see that I already get out.

Jinyoung then quickly unbuckle his seatbelt and get out from his car. "Jisoo-ya!" He calls my name making me to turn around. Jinyoung stand at the driver side with his door still open.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want me to accompany you to your house- just until your front door" Jinyoung awkwardly offer his service to me. I don't want to be burden to him so I quickly declined his offer.