Starting New

"Your boyfriend huh?"

Jinyoung raised his eyebrow upon hearing what Jisoo said. It was so sudden; he's shocked but at the se time flattering by what Jisoo just said.

Jinyoung and Jisoo were closed but they were never closed enough to developed any feeling for each other; well at least not Jisoo. Jinyoung had always shown his feeling for her but Jisoo always ignore it.

After Jinwoo left; Jisoo was standing there at the lobby alone with Jinyoung. He was stunned by her sudden declaration about him being her boyfriend.

Jinyoung didn't denied Jisoo declaration about him being Jisoo boyfriend. He was too startled by it and now he just standing there with her waited for explanation.

Jisoo smiled sheepishly feeling embarrassed. She looked at Jinyoung who's still there looking at her for an explanation.

"Ha ha ha" Jisoo let out a awkward laughed. She really didn't know how to made this situation less awkward between them. She can't just walk away cause Jinyoung knows where her desk and that also- walking away wasn't a permanent solution.

"I'm sorry that I lied but Jinwoo WAS my boyfriend and he can't seem to move on unless he knows that I'm done with him"

Jisoo explain her situation hoping that Jinyoung would understand her. Listening to what she's said; Jinyoung blurted out laughing.

"Well if I have to pretend to be your boyfriend. I would gladly be. But! It won't be for free though" Jinyoung said while he raised his finger signaling he has one condition.

Hearing how Jinyoung respond to her explanation, making Jisoo felt anxious about what he's gonna said next.

Seen Jisoo uncomfortable. Jinyoung felt guilty. Maybe he shouldn't said what he said. Sometimes he didn't know the line that shouldn't been cross when he making a joke and it always making people uncomfortable by it.

"I'm just joking okay! relaxed now" Jisoo laughed awkwardly. He really got her worried there for a second. I not like she never notice how hard he had been hitting on her. It just Jisoo choose to ignore it hoping that one day Jinyoung would get it that she wasn't interested in him.

Well if he said it was a joke then fine. There's no reason to be overthinking about it. Jisoo and Jinyoung walked to the elevator together.

 Jisoo and Jinyoung walked to the elevator together

*

JINWOO POV :