A Lost Friends

High School Days

It was a sunny day in 2010. Jinwoo, Jisoo, and Junmyeon had just graduated from their high school. Jisoo will be moving to her aunt's house in Seoul tomorrow so the gang decided to gather together for a farewell party.

They all met at the tteokbokki restaurant where they usually went to after school. They ordered their usual and waited for the tteokbokki to be cooked. The restaurant was a self-service restaurant which the customer had to cook their own tteokbokki using the ingredients that they have choose.

All eyes were on Jisoo, who's in charge to do the cooking. The scents of the spicy tteokbokki being cooked could be smell at every corner of the shop. Jinwoo and Junmyeon held their chopsticks tight while they waiting for the tteokbokki to be cooked.

Jisoo took a bite from the tteokbokki to taste if was ready. The boy's eyes were on her waiting for her signal.

"Okay!"

With just one word, all chopsticks that were on the table rushed to the tteokbokki. They were liked hungry piranha tearing down on their pray. Jinwoo closed his eyes to enjoy the taste of the hot spicy tteokbokki that was already in his mouth. He then moaned with pleasure as the taste of the spicy tteokbokki hit his tongue.

"Whoa! Now I could die in peace" Junmyeon dramatically said while he's pretending like he was getting a heart attacked from the pleasure of eating tteokbokki.

"Enough you two. Why would you die because of tteokbokki?!" Jisoo felt annoyed with their over the top act, snapped them back to reality. Jinwoo and Junmyeon stare at Jisoo for ruining their moment with the tteokbokki.

Jisoo kept on eating her tteokbokki without caring about her being glared by the boys. Jinwoo whose was Jisoo boyfriend can't stayed annoyed at her for to long because of how cute she looked. Unlike Jinwoo, Junmyeon still gave Jisoo his deathly glare.

Jisoo noticed Junmyeon won't stop glaring at her, she reply to his glare with sticking her tongue out at him. Jinwoo laughed seeing how childish Jisoo and Junmyeon act was. To Jinwoo was always fun to see them argue with each other.

"Oh! Have you guys received the offering latter?" Jisoo asked them after remember about the offering letters she been received.

Last month they all had applied for the University they wanted to go to. They all have agreed to pick their University in Seoul so they would stayed close to each other.

"Yeah, I received mine already" Jinwoo reply while his mouth chewing on the tteokbokki. Hearing Jinwoo answer, Jisoo looked at them with a wide meaningful smiled then placing a couple of letters on the table. Junmyeon put down his chopsticks and stare curiously at what Jisoo just put on the table.

"I've got three letters from the university that I had applied. One is from Seoul National University, the other one is from Yonsei University and the last one is from Ehwa Women University" Jisoo proudly show them the offering letters she had received.

Not being able to see well, Junmyeon arranges the letters properly so that he could take a look at them better.

"Among this University I'm going to pick from these two" Jisoo points her finger at Yonsei University and Seoul National University.

"Why not pick Ehwa Women University?" Junmyeon points at the latter suggesting Jisoo to go there. Jisoo shakes her head aggressively showing how much she dislikes Junmyeon idea.

"Why?" Junmyeon was shocked by Jisoo reaction. He thought the reason Jisoo show them the letters was so that we could help her choose which university she should go.