Date?

Kristy kept looking in her boss's office

Kristy kept looking in her boss's office. The clock is already showing her it's lunchtime but her boss doesn't seem to notice. If her boss doesn't go out for lunch then she can't go out for lunch either.

Kristy's stomach started to growl and told her to fill up her stomach. Unable to endure the hunger any longer, Kristy goes to her boss's office to tell him it's lunchtime already.

"Mr. Kim" Kristy knocked on the door and opened the door to her boss's office just enough to fit her head to peek inside.

"It's lunchtime. Do you want me to buy your lunch?"

Jinwoo, who was still looking at his computer, turned his gaze away from it. He glanced at the clock to see what time it was. Jinwoo then looked at his secretary's face, who's waiting for his answer.

"Ooh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was lunchtime already. UMM ... It's okay, you can go eat first. I'll take care of my own lunch."

Kristy sighs in relief as she closed the door for Jinwoo's office.

Jinwoo continues his work when he is suddenly being distracted by the ringing of his phone. Jinwoo sees his phone ringing to remind him of his appointment.

'Date Night with Jichu💕🙈'

Jinwoo swipes his phone screen up and the picture of him with Jisoo appears as his phone's background. Jinwoo stared at the picture for a long time on his phone; his heartfelt as if he were being torn into pieces after recalling what Jisoo had said to him.

"We can never have this kind of relationship again. I won't depend on you anymore and I hope we can stop seeing each other."

Those words were like bullets that pierced through his heart over and over again. Looking at Jisoo's smiling face in this picture, these hurtful words are hard to believe for Jinwoo. How can such a beautiful lady as Jisoo said those hurtful words?

"Where did we go wrong?" Jinwoo asked himself as he touched the picture of Jisoo smiling on his phone. The question cannot be answered; he himself doesn't know what's went wrong with their relationship.

Jinwoo presses the button on the side of his phone and the screen turns dark. He threw his phone on the table and opened his desk drawer looking for a certain business card.

"I hope you're right Suho" Jinwoo pondered the advice Suho gave him a few days ago.

After considering Suho's advice; Jinwoo decides to forget about his past relationship with Jisoo and start a fresh new one as Suho suggests.