Break-up

Here we are again sitting inside this cafe at the same place, at the same table. You staring at me while I'm scrolling through my phone.

There is nothing interesting to see actually. It just the usual thing; news about politics, idols comeback, entertainment scandal and general news. There's nothing catch my eyes; I just scrolling through it so I could avoid getting into an argument with Jisoo.

I and Jisoo had been a couple for 5 years now. We've been together since we were in high school until now. We're don't really argue with each other but lately she always has a way to get on my nerves.

So the only way to avoid us from getting into an argument is ignoring each other. Jisoo keeps staring at her waffle that is getting colder by every minute. Since we both arrive at the cafe, none of us try to start a conversation and it's has been 25 minutes. Jisoo at times take her eyes off her waffle and look at me.

She seems like she's wants to say something but holding it in.

After  several minutes of considering it, She finally speak up.

"Yah! Kim Jinwoo" Jisoo call me while stare irritatingly at someone's; well in this case ME!

"Are you busy with something?"

"Nope" I answer her question while I still looking at my phone.

"Do you have something really interesting in your phone?"

"Nope" again I answer her question without looking at her.

Even though I didn't look at her, I can feel that she is getting more annoyed with me.

"Are you texting SOMEONE?!" Jisoo start to raise her voice but still low enough only for us to hear it.

"Nope"

"Then am I invisible to you?!" Hearing how intense  Jisoo voice is. I put down my phone to look at her.

"I'm sorry okay. What you want to talk about?" I apologize and try my best to look sincerely.

Seeing how horrible I am at acting, Jisoo scoff in disbelief.

"You think just apologizing going to make things clear between us?" Jisoo straighten up her posture. "Are you seeing someone Kim Jinwoo?!"

I rolled my eyes. Okay here we go again. Jisoo begin to accuse me for cheating behind her. Why she always feel insecure? Doesn't she knows that she is already irresistible?

"I already told you many times! I am not cheating on you. Beside can we stop arguing just for one day?!"

"Well if you not cheating on me. Why you always soo busy with your phone rather than talking to me? Are you bored with already?"

Again Jisoo push me into the corner. She always asking the same question over and over again. I am not bored with her. I am not cheating on her and I am definitely want to talk with her. It's just I can't anymore; we can't have any conversation without trying to cut each other throat.

"Alright Jisoo you want to talk. Let's talk! What do you want to talk about? What did I do last night? Well I watched movie together with YOU. What I eat last Wednesday? I ate Barbeque with YOU!"

"Kim Jisoo! There's nothing to talk about anymore. I spend every day, every time with you. I always with you Jisoo. You know what I do every day!"

Without realizing I start to shout at her. Everyone look at us and whispering about how a jerk I am. Jisoo just stare blankly at me; she is still shocks because of me shouting at her.

We both stay silence for a minute or so. Jisoo eyes begin to show tears while she struggling to hold it back. Watching how hurtful Jisoo is, I feel bad and hurt. Jisoo is so fragile and can easily get hurt.

I calm myself down and try to apologize to her but before I can say anything, Jisoo speak something that I thought she would never say.

"Let's breakup! It's for our own good" Jisoo blink her tears away and stare at me sadly. "You and I are both tired of this relationship, we consistently arguing with each other and you don't look at me with love anymore"

Jisoo words hurt like hell. Every words goes through my heart like a bullet. I heave a sigh.

I try to look into her eyes; mostly trying to look any love inside it. Even a little love would be enough for me to try persuade her into changing her mind but it was all gone. There's nothing anymore that can save our relationship.

Feeling embarrassed and pathetic with myself. I look down didn't dare to look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry... Please be happy and find someone that will make you feel happy and better than me" I wish her goodbye for the last time.

With that our relationship end, me and Jisoo would start our new chapter except Jisoo won't be besides me and I won't be besides her anymore.

Jisoo stand up from her seat and walk away from me without looking back. Ever.