Chapter 1: The Dream Guy (part 2)

Start from the beginning

She kept her professional attitude intact and undamaged and conveyed them a 'okay I get it' massage.

Dean "so... how many are they?"

Dae-Min prompted, "four"... raising his head a bit, he went on... "K-pop has become a global phenomenon thanks to their humble attitude towards their fans and followers, flawless dancing skill, addictive melodies and amazing performances. There are many k-pop bands have been spreading their distinctive blend of tranquilized fourth world music for over a decade now. Some of them are more famous than many European celebrities. This band is new, debuted 3yrs back, their journey hasn't been unexacting since the beginning. Speaking of which, our boss is a whopping fan of the band. Ain't, June?"

June's eyes spark every time when someone takes her idol's name or attaches their names together. She blushed coyly and wrapped her arms around Dae-Min in a friendly way, "I'm not a fan, my boy, I'm a worshipper".

Some are brave out loud. They do what they feel. They feel what they permit themselves to feel. That's Dae-Min.

In the beginning, June and Dae-Min weren't on good terms. They had claimed their superiority over each other in a hideous way. But fondness for science and technology had brought them together.

Among all of them, June is mostly comfortable with Dae-Min. Many of others might have mistaken them as love birds but their mutual respect and admiration for each other had never crossed the boundary of friendship to build a love nest.

--

Avantika and Bridget came hopping on high heels and stood in front of the boys.. "aren't we looking breath-taking?"

June looked at them in disgust, like they are some kind of alien creature, and galled, "yes ... delicious".

Their lips were redder than blood, skin was whiter than pale ice and eye make-up was darker than pitch.

June doesn't belong to this make-up world. She isn't the kind of woman who would grab your attention at a single gaze with her beauty but her heartfelt personality and unmatched intellect would definitely leave an impression.

She is generous, affable and positive; sculptured with round face, narrow forehead, small and sharp nose and heart-shaped lips. Her white creamy colour complexion, shoulder length black glossy straight hair and fluffy sleek cheeks have furnished her facial formation proficiently.

The most exquisite feature of her face is her big brown expressive eyes that tend to reflect her enriched golden heart.

Let's just say she is not a drop-dead gorgeous Angel that has fallen from the sky but for a brainy she is incredibly beautiful. Although her unequivocal and classy appearance attract quality guys but her lack of interest in a relationship have always shackled her to get into one.

"We are late. 'F' you girls! You made us so late." June rolled her eyes in exasperation. Patience is her another name, but not today. Not when she was about to see her dream man in real. Even a second counts.

"So.. what were you guys chatting.".. Avantika asked while they all set foot on the road to hire a cab.

Cabs and Busses in Pohang run regularly throughout Pohang main city and surrounding areas.

Dean summarised, "We were mostly talking about our boss."

"What about her?" Avantika asked without being stirred by interest. She knew she would demolish every single threat that comes on June's way.

Sean- "We are pointing out her lack of feminism'.

Avantika held her jaw up, raised one brow to show her self-made bitchy face which every single guy is frightened of. Her womanhood stroked back. She never lets anyone smear June.

She opened her blood washed mouth to make a suitable mark "Boys, don't disapprove her calibre. Her brain is her hallmark".

June failed to stifle her giggle and howled "Marry me, Avani.. Or at least my brother".

--

Nights in Pohang in early November is lovely and congenial. Wind is usually calm with least humidity. Although Pohang is not on most people's list of visit in Korea, even the Koreans too kind of outcaste this dinghy city but for scientists the city offers open locations and hard working labours for doing an experiment.

Basically this place is the humble abode of expat scientists. One of the fun thing June has noticed here is that people here hums, croons and sings while working. And they have more physical strength than most of the Europeans.

June has visited a good number of countries for her work and conference but when it comes to South Korea, she relishes every single thing about the country. This is where her idol breaths and lives. This is her second home. This is where her heart and soul belong.

*******

** I would like to apologise for any grammar mistakes beforehand. Please don't hesitate to correct me when I do.**

Please like, share and comment. Every single word that you say, is a boon of blessing to me. Please help me to thrive on my writing.

Chapter second is on way..

Thank you 😊