NEW ARC! 37- Khavitidala

Mulai dari awal

     "Seven walls..." Dominic muttered.

     "Musica mentioned something like that..." Don said.

     "Sister Krone also said something about that him on that night." Gilda said. Do you know about him?

      "A new promise..." Ray said.

      "He stands at the top of all demons." Lannion said. "At the seven walls. If we make a new promise with him, we can make a safe world to escape to..?"

      "But Mr. Minerva never reached the seven walls." Nat said. "And he's never met him before either... And what 'promise' are we going to make? By what means? What I'm trying to say is... Will is be possible..? Don't demons want to eat us humans?"

      "Well, he left us another hint." Y/n piped in. "Look here." She said as she pointed to a box.

      "There was another 'promise'. Like that..." Ray said, shocked.

     "What do you mean?" Alicia asked.

     Ray explained it to everyone, making everyone yelp in shock as well.

     Emma nodded. "This goes far back. It's not going to be easy, or simple in any way. But it's still the option that I want to choose. What does everyone think? Now you know the risks, will you come along?"

     Everyone immediately smiled at her. She looked at them in confusion.

     Lannion, Thoma, and Don put their fists up. "What are you talking about?" Don said. "Of course we're coming."

     "Let's find the seven walls!" Gilda said, getting yells of agreement from the other kids.

      Ray held a hand out. "Good! In that case, this plan has five stages. Contact our 'allies'. Find the seven walls. Meet him. Forge a new promise. And after returning to pick up Phil and everyone, cross over into the human world." He turned to Emma. "And you're planning to do this in no more than 2 years?"

     "Yes!" She replied.

       "First though, we should decide if we want to contact our allies." Ray said.

      "Hold up." Y/n said. "I want to talk to Yuugo and everyone else and ask them what they want to do." She said as she began walking out the door.

      "Hey, Y/n!" Gilda called.

      Too late. Y/n ran into Yuugo, letting out a grunt. He had some strange berries slung over his shoulder. "There's no need." Yuugo said. He smiled at her. "Sounds great, right? A world without cattle children. Let's give it a try." He walked through the doorway, allowing the others to enter.

     "I'm in!" Nigel smiled.

      "Me, as well." Violet said.

     "Me too." Theo added.

       Yuugo handed Y/n the berries. "Here."

      "Did you go outside?" Chris asked Violet.

       "We brought fruit from the forest." Violet answered.

       Y/n examined the fruit. She then turned to the adult. "Then...it's okay? Yuugo, Lucas and all the other farm children, you don't want to escape to the human world first?"

      Yuugo put his hands on his hips as he looked up. "That'd be tough." He said lazily. "And it'd put a life or two at risk, right?"

      "I agree!" Theo said. "Running away first is not what I want to do."