35- Endurance

Written: 2/12/21

Published: 2/21/21

My life appeared to be cursed. But the time I spent with those three made me truly happy. To me, they are the most important things in the world. Especially Y/n. Because of them. Because of her... I can...

Ray, along with everyone else, watched as their beloved friend fell; possibly to her death. Ray and Emma shrieked Y/n's name.

They watched Lewis kneeled as he lightly tapped Y/n's head. "Thank you." He said. "That was delightful." Everyone came back to their senses. They clenched their guns as they aimed at Lewis. Ray grasped his gun extremely tight. "To you..." Lewis continued to Y/n, "for you... I have the utmost respect."

Ray charged at the demon. He angrily shot his bullets, Lewis scooping them all into his hand. Everyone angrily shot at the demon. Nigel was yelling in frustration. Ray and Emma looked at Y/n who lay on the ground, unmoving. Y/n! He yelled internally. Y/n! You can't die!! Get up! Get back up! Get up! Y/n!

Y/n! Emma internally cried for her sister/friend. You can't die! Ray, Mister, and I just got here! We have a family and we have to go the human world together! Don't die, get up and fight with us! You can't leave us now! Stay alive!!!

Y/n knew she was unconscious. However, it was like part of her brain was active. Laying on the ground as she bled out, she could think. However, movement was not an option. Where am I? She wondered. It's cold and dark. There's so much blood pouring out of me. My wound feels sore. Like it's on fire. I can't move. I feel so heavy. I'm tired. So tired. I want to sleep. If I sleep, will I die? Her brain created an vision. She looked over and saw a younger Mister and Lucas with their backs to her. Mister was holding a girl. The girl had long blond hair with a black headband. Mister looked heartbroken.

"Walter..." He muttered. "Annie... Dina..."

Mister? Lucas? She reached out to them with her hand.

Y/n was then presented with the current Lucas, with his back to her. Three kids were facing her, looking up at Lucas. It was Oliver, Zack, and Paula. However, they looked much younger.

"I can't forgive them." Oliver said as he cried. "I want to destroy this hunting ground!" Paula and Zack nodded frustratedly.

Oliver, Paula, Zack...

"Please! I'm scared! Save me!" A voice called. Nigel's sister?

"No, sister! You can't die!" Another yelled. Gillian...

"Why?" Another asked. Violet?

"He killed them!" Theo...

Y/n remembered Mister. He had drawn names and the word 'help' on the wall repeatedly. The girl remembered Lucas. Those lonely, stressful days of living in fear. Not even knowing if your best pal was alive. I have to stand up. I have to defeat Lewis. Other children will go through Lucas and Mister's troubles. Y/n thought she felt a hand on her back.

"Y/n." It was Gilda. Gilda... I want to see you wear a new style of clothes as you always wished to.

      "Y/n, come on!" It was Don. Don... I want to see you get big and become a great adult.

"Y/n!" Yvette and Mark.

"Y/n!" Alicia and Jemima.

"Y/n? Where are you?" Chris and Dominic.