Melony looked up from her plate.

Melony: JIJI be nice she came all this way to visit you.

i jumped a bit when there was a tough on my hand looking over to my side namji was looking down at me with a worried face

Namji: are you oka kitten?

i nodded confused.

Me: yes why?

Namji: cam said before that katy's scent makes your head hurt.

he whispered in my ear.

my tail flicked.

Me: mmh yea but not at the moment. i'm in heat.... instead of making my head hurt. all i wanna do is claw her face out for getting close to you. 

he chuckled a bit rubbing his head against the top of mine when we both heard a cough. ruining our moment we looked over at katy who mugged us.

Katy: well..... hello to you too Mio.

i scuffed.

Me: actually it's Mrs.Park

i said showing my ring finger. just to make her mad. namji laughed a bit.

Katy: More like Ms.Mut.

i gasped and leaped in her direction but she squealed and namji caught me in mid air pulling me back down into him.

Katy: ANYWAYYYYSSSSSSS

she said strutting past us into the dinning area, 

Katy: where will i be staying?

namji looked at her confused.

Namji: uhhhh a hotel.... Obviously 

he said in an annoyed tone.

Mr.Park: nonsense she'll stay here in the guest room. me and Melony will stay at trey's.

my dad nodded.

She squealed in excitement

Katy: yes that means i'll get to stay by my jiji the whole time.

i damn near growled but namji covered my mouth quickly.

Namji: no no no. Im gonna be busy this whole week. you'll have to find someone else to bother.

i looked up at him peeping what he was doing. Melony frowned looking up from her plate.

Melony: Really?? i thought you said you and mio took the whole week off.

namji groaned throwing his head back.

Pops: yeah this is good... mimi could use somemore female friends maybe you guys can play dress up or something.

Me: dad I'm 21 she's literally 19. Plus my clothes don't fit whores.

i said saying the last part in a lower voice but he herd me and instantly started joking on his drink while namji stood next to me trying not to laugh.

Melony who was sitting close to me patted his back.

Melony: are you oka?

he nodded 

Pops: yeah.... uhh yeah it just went down the wrong pipe.

 he said while putting on a fake smile and giving me a "wdf" look all at the same time.