Chapter 33

SMUT FROM CHAPTER 33 HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access)

I go downstairs alone just so it doesn't look suspicious. Everyone's putting their shoes on, getting ready to leave.

"There you are!!" Mina smiles at me as i reach the bottom step.
"Morning" i smile and grab my shoes from the rack.
"Do you know where, Todoroki is?"

I shrug and avoid eye contact to hide my flustered self "nope haven't seen him"
I glance up and notice everyone around me has their eyebrows raised.

"Liar, we all heard you getting railed" Bakugo pipes up, laughing to himself while lacing up his shoes.
I snap my head over to him and widen my eyes.
"By 'we all' he means himself, me, Denki, Sero and Mina" Kirishima shakes his head.

"Besides, those hickeys aren't helping your case"
I shake my head and go back to tying my shoe lace. I'm too fucking embarrassed to say anything.

Shortly after, Sho comes downstairs.
"THE FREAK HIMSELF" Bakugo shouts as he jumps up, throwing his arm around Shoto and leaning on him.
"Wha-"

I squeeze my eyes shut, cringing to myself.

"What's a girls room like?" Mineta pokes his head around the corner, drooling like crazy.
"I will not hesitate to drop kick you" I threaten him.

Fucking hate Mineta.

"I don't know what you are saying" Shoto shrugs. I don't understand how he can hide his emotions so easily. His entire face is neutral and it amazes me every time.

"Bakugo, you've made your point" Kirishima places his hand on his shoulder. Katsuki shrugs him off.
"IM WELL AWARE, EJIRO" he yells "I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE WHEN THE GIRLS CALLED YOU THE FREAKIEST"
He laughs to himself.

Shoto looks at me and i blink before signing 'they heard' at him.
"Oh" he says, though still hiding any emotions "ok" If anything, he seems to be pleased with himself.
He walks out from under Bakugo's grip and slips on his shoes.
"HOW CAN YOU ALWAYS BE SO UNBOTHERED IT PISSED ME OFF"
"How can you be bisexual and avoid addressing it" Shoto shoots back, voice calm and collected.

"IM NOT A FUCKING HOMO" Bakugos hands begin to spark as he stomps over to Shoto who still doesn't give a fuck.

Kirishima jumps in as usual, holding him back and protecting everyone from his wrath.

Todoroki looks Bakugo up and down "ok"

*****

We are all sat at the food bar, waiting patiently for our food to arrive at our tables. I cant wait to eat im so hungry.

The angry tension between Shoto and Katsuki is making the air on our table thick. While the other tables are talking loudly, we're sat in silence as we watch them glare at each other from across the table, waiting for Bakugo to snap. It was about to happen any minute now, steam is practically rising from his ears.

Everyone's desperately waiting for someone to break the silence and the tension, but none of us want to do it.

After what feels like the longest 20 minutes of my life, the food finally arrives. We thank the waiter and start to eat. Neither Todoroki or Bakugo have touched their food, Bakugo's too busy shooting daggers at Todoroki while he's occupied maintaining his careless expression, intimidating him with his calm presence instead.

"Am i going to have to feed you?" I sigh in frustration, the situation is annoying me.
Shoto blinks and finally picks up his fork, stabbing his chunky chips and shoving them in his mouth, not taking his eyes off.
Bakugo obviously has to turn this into a competition and cracks his knuckles before picking up his fork and doing the same but with more chips than Sho.